Skandarnites VS. PaperB'nites IV

*sees that he landed on a mattress. Throws tomatoes down and hits him on the head*
"Take that! And That Oh and THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Muh ha ha ha hah
*kisses Rob again*

*sees that he landed on a mattress. Throws tomatoes down and hits him on the head*
"Take that! And That Oh and THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Muh ha ha ha hah
*kisses Rob again*

*Wipes tomato off of skandie's head and trows it right back and his dayhawk in the face*
*then throws Rob into a pit of snakes*

Oh no you didn't!

*wipes off tomato, Saves Rob from the pit of snakes. Then takes the biggest snake, charms it, and makes it bite Skander and Skanderluver4eva.*

Oh yeah I went there.

*then afterwards buys Rob a gun so that he can protect himself from crazy Skandernites. He and Will team up and follow me every where. So does Rupert Grint, Eddie Vedder and Wil Wheaton. And so starts the paper boy posse*

Go PaperB'nites!
*the bears chase the Slandernites and Slander into a cave, the entrance of which avalanches down, trapping them in with the hungry bears*
*the PaperB'nites and their PaperBoys cheer and have a celebratory pic-nic, involving delicious sandwiches and chocolate cake* ;)

We PaperB'nites are so winning right now. :D

Go PaperB'nites!
*the bears chase the Slandernites and Slander into a cave, the entrance of which avalanches down, trapping them in with the hungry bears*
*the PaperB'nites and their PaperBoys cheer and have a celebratory pic-nic, involving delicious sandwiches and chocolate cake* ;)

We PaperB'nites are so winning right now. :D

totally!
*hands you a piece of cake as my paperboys feed me cake*

Back