The Gone, Away, and Returned Thread II

I am probably leaving.
I have changed over the years and most of the things I love, care, feel strongly about, are now considered "inappropriate" here. I haven't been this upset, disappointed, and a little angry in a long time. This doesn't mean I don't still love many of you and hold you close to my heart. It just means that I feel that if rules are restricting me from sharing something I love with people I like to think of as an online family, that if I have to hold back and think before posting something near and dear to me, that I don't need to.
I don't think I'll be leaving forever, but I will not likely be here as often as I once was. I have been hurt over the years as my personality has changed by various people and comments, and this was the last straw for me. Don't take this the wrong way. I just need to stay away so I stop violating the rules or offending people. I don't want to be a bother.

If any of you still want to contact me, you can contact me via my Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/Beatlemaniac.Lizzy
Livejournal: groovy_hippie95
or regular old email: pixiegirl92@sbcglobal.net

Thanks for the memories,
Liz

Awww, you will be missed, Lizzy.

I am probably leaving.
I have changed over the years and most of the things I love, care, feel strongly about, are now considered "inappropriate" here. I haven't been this upset, disappointed, and a little angry in a long time. This doesn't mean I don't still love many of you and hold you close to my heart. It just means that I feel that if rules are restricting me from sharing something I love with people I like to think of as an online family, that if I have to hold back and think before posting something near and dear to me, that I don't need to.
I don't think I'll be leaving forever, but I will not likely be here as often as I once was. I have been hurt over the years as my personality has changed by various people and comments, and this was the last straw for me. Don't take this the wrong way. I just need to stay away so I stop violating the rules or offending people. I don't want to be a bother.

If any of you still want to contact me, you can contact me via my Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/Beatlemaniac.Lizzy
Livejournal: groovy_hippie95
or regular old email: pixiegirl92@sbcglobal.net

Thanks for the memories,
Liz
We all have things we can talk about here and things we can't. I know I have. I am pretty sure you love other things that are appropriate for this forum. Couldn't you share those things with us still? You don't have to go.

Last edited:
I'm really sorry for not having been here for a while. Unfortunately it looks like it won't change either. The last job I accepted is very heavy and demanding. But it doesn't give me security for the future. Today I got a message from a new job and if I take the bait it will mean more security but even less time to be online. Well in this case I really must think about my own future. Yeah it may sound selfish but I need a good job to make a living and pay the bills etc. So I'm really afraid mrs MGGT will vanish even more and might not return :( Let's hope I can find a space because this forum is so special to me. Members like Benisse (How can I NOT love you and forget all you did), Inky, Barbarian King (I love ya my friend because you are one of the two reasons why california will always be so special to me. Benisse is the other reason), Eveningstar, Copperfox, Mary and Ferny have made me feel at home. I cannot leave them out and leave without a thank you sweeties message. I love them till eternity!! My life is just going into a different direction right now and pieces are finally falling into place. This can only be good eh?
I wanna say a special thing to one of my most dearest and valuable friends I could ever meet: Mikester aka Sopespian:
Mikey I have not forgotten you and never will abandon our friendship. You are as precious to me as the Flyers are and you known they mean the world to me and so do you.. So please stay in touch with me if you can! I mean who else have to kick you when you talk about Crosby and the Penguins eh? :p

Last edited:
Stay in touch Vanessa, darling. We'll miss you, Drop in when you can.

I am on vacation this week and may not be able to post much, but back next week for sure. Behave y'all!

Vanessa,
Take care and we love you!
May God provide all your needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. You will be so very missed -- but like Inky said, drop in whenever!
...and I will pray for you and your family esp whenever I wear the cross you gave me...
blessings
Linda

Well Vanessa, if you can drop by around Christmastime, don't forget to bring me my candy from Sinterklaas. He knows I've been a good boy!!!!! :D

Last edited:
I wanna say a special thing to one of my most dearest and valuable friends I could ever meet: Mikester aka Sopespian:
Mikey I have not forgotten you and never will abandon our friendship. You are as precious to me as the Flyers are and you known they mean the world to me and so do you.. So please stay in touch with me if you can! I mean who else have to kick you when you talk about Crosby and the Penguins eh? :p

Wow. I'm touched. :eek: Am I really that good a friend to warrant an entire paragraph? :eek: I will miss you very much, Vanessa, and I hope we can stay in touch. I will be very sad if I do not have someone to kick me when I cheer for the Pens! You have been my best friend for nearly a year and a half now, and TDL won't be the same without you.

Goodbye... for now,

Mikester

*hugses nessa* I love you too, dearie. Always will... Just come on the internet at least once a day and i will be appeased and wont have to fly to the netherlands... not a bad idea now that i think about it...hmmm... :D

Hello, everybody!
I know I haven't been around for a while. It's because the computer wasn't just "broken." It was dead, and had to get thrown out. Fortunately, my dad got all the documents off.
I haven't had the chance to use the family computer yet, but now everyone else is sleeping:p, so I decided to go on here and check my messages and everything. Our dad got an old (really old...) computer free from someone at his work, but he hasn't installed internet on it yet, so after this I won't be on for a while, either.

guys i have been on and off here for quite a few years but alot of things are changing in my life and i dont really even bother getting on here much anymore and i am sort of losing interest in this forum but i will still be in and out but i dont think i am going to stay here much anymore i just lost interest in it

and i all my whoviens and star wars and star trek friends kenobi fernie Micheal benisse i love you all but its just my life is taken different turns and being on the computer for hours at a time just seems a waste to me anymore you can always im me

Trinitymj7@yahoo.com for yahoo and msn
karjademar on aol
or facebook meccard1
or karajadeskywalkerkim@frontier.com

QSoN,

we missed you too!!!!

Glad you're back

Mary, I hope things work out for you. If you decide to come again, we'll be here to welcome you back!!!

Welcome back, Queen Susan and SeaStar :D !

KathrynJanewayChakotay,
may God bless you in real life even as you have bless us... Let us know how you are doing every once in a while okay?

Alright. For the past two years I've been cyberschooled and only had school for half the day. Starting Monday I will begin regular school at Girard Alliance Christian Academy(GACA). This means I will not be on TDL as much, especially because my dad doesn't get out of school until like 4 and the people I will be with (friends of ours) have volleyball practices and games going on ALOT. So I probably won't be on TDL until around 4:30? Latter than that sometimes. I apologize for my absence but what can you do? I mean I'm required to go to school and all and God has been directing my parents and I to GACA.

So in short Mewsie the Meerkitten will be on TDL much less than she used to.:( I might be able to get on a little in the mornings before I go to school- or I might be able to snag a computer at our friends house once an awhile but for the most part expect me on in the evenings and at night. On the bright side I will probably have my homework done by the time I get home and I might be writing more "short" stories to post here.:)

wow that post was longer than I meant it to be.... heh.:eek: well don't get too crazy without me. AND NO STEALING MY TOMATO CANNON! ...... OR MY COOKIES!:p

Alright. For the past two years I've been cyberschooled and only had school for half the day. Starting Monday I will begin regular school at Girard Alliance Christian Academy(GACA). This means I will not be on TDL as much, especially because my dad doesn't get out of school until like 4 and the people I will be with (friends of ours) have volleyball practices and games going on ALOT. So I probably won't be on TDL until around 4:30? Latter than that sometimes. I apologize for my absence but what can you do? I mean I'm required to go to school and all and God has been directing my parents and I to GACA.

So in short Mewsie the Meerkitten will be on TDL much less than she used to.:( I might be able to get on a little in the mornings before I go to school- or I might be able to snag a computer at our friends house once an awhile but for the most part expect me on in the evenings and at night. On the bright side I will probably have my homework done by the time I get home and I might be writing more "short" stories to post here.:)

wow that post was longer than I meant it to be.... heh.:eek: well don't get too crazy without me. AND NO STEALING MY TOMATO CANNON! ...... OR MY COOKIES!:p

*crys* I'll miss you!!

Back