The Gone, Away, and Returned Thread II

Bye Kevin! Hope you have a great vacation!

Hey everybody! I'll be leaving Sunday morning, going on a mission trip with my church and I'll be back Saturday night.
I'll be on between now and Sunday, but I decided to go on and post this! ;)

-Sheri

Bye Kevin! Hope you have a great vacation!

Hey everybody! I'll be leaving Sunday morning, going on a mission trip with my church and I'll be back Saturday night.
I'll be on between now and Sunday, but I decided to go on and post this! ;)

-Sheri

Hope you have a great trip, Sheri! :):) We'll miss you while you're gone!

To prepare everyone well in advance, in the middle of August, I will be moving into my dorm at UTM and have no idea how long it will take to get my computer and stuff online so I may be offline for at least three days.

To prepare everyone well in advance, in the middle of August, I will be moving into my dorm at UTM and have no idea how long it will take to get my computer and stuff online so I may be offline for at least three days.

haha it will be the same for me (though, not at UTM;))

Dead computer.

Yeah...my stupid computer got the trogan virus (I'm using me bfs comp.) sooo...I won't be on as much (or at all) until its fixed...plz pray it comes alive soon! i'm goin through withdrawels!!! lol.

i'll be takeing a temporary break until Augest

i'll be takeing a break until Auguest, i need one, been here too much, i won't be gone long i'll probably return after the olympic games are over :)

Good bye

well it has become apparent to me that i may never be able to get on this site again, other than a frequent drop bye, so this is good bye, i will miss you all and i am very sad, but i must do it.

I am sad to say I am going on vacation for two weeks. I will try to get on during this time, but usually when I access it is on a break at the office, and I do not plan to be much in the office. So, I may not see you until August.

If you PM me, and I do not answer, don't think I have forgotten you! I am just not able to get online and I will answer as soon as I can. I love you all and hope you will place nice together.
:)

Back