The Gone, Away, and Returned Thread II

If you are able to pass a reply also, tell Dillon that I pray he finds what he really needs to find (which is a well-DUH for you and me).

I'm going to have to leave for a while again. Last week i got the pain in my arm back, and it's not very bad right now, but from experience i know that it will be if i don't stop right away. So all the computer time i have is going to be used for school work. Seriously, i'm like sooo sad right now :(. If you want to talk to me, just send me an e-mail (address on my profile), and i'll reply (even though it might take some time). I'll be answering Dernhelm's and Lady Callandra's pms soon.

*cries* :-( Miss you terribly! And i hope the pain will be gone soon (how about gone forever for a change...) and i can come back. But well, (can't believe i'm going to say this) health is more important than TDL. And it will probably not take another 6 months like last time, since it's not that bad yet.:rolleyes: (please keep Waldo safe in my absense).

With love, hugs, handshakes or milkshakes (if you prefer), Lieke

P.S. MF, could you do me a favor and post the links to that story on my profile page or in an e-mail? That'd be awesome, i'll still be able to read stuff

Miss you, Lieke. :( Take care of yourself! I hope things are going well for you otherwise.

And Protag, I don't know if you read this thread, but if you do--remember this: you don't suck. Don't say it. Don't think it. And don't forget. :) All the best--

Eowyn

Maybe I'm one of the few but I really liked Protag even though he was tough sometimes and rude as well I liked him. Often his silly answers cracked me up :D

Yes MF I'm still here but unfortunately I haven't seen LC today :(

Protagonist (Dillon) asked me to say goodbye to his forum friends for him.

Oh Man! :eek: Just when I was getting used to ignoring him!:D
NO, Just kidding. He was annoying at times but it was funny! I hope he comes back someday:p His new nickname should be "Antagonist":D

I'll be away for the entire weekend. :) I'll go to a concert first and then spend the rest of the weekend in a holiday resort.

Hey guys, I'm afraid I can't be on that much, not only TDL but the internet in general. I've got a really important school year ahead and important exams which will need lots of studying and unfortunately, this means less time on the computer.
I will still be popping in but not posting that much so I'm sorry if I don't reply to any Visitor Messages or PM's in time.

Hey guys. I feel like I've been away for so long! I have been so busy! I'm glad I decided to stop back in, though... the light green feels so nice. :)

I've been on more again.....not sure how long it'll last because I'm always busy...especially since the holidays are coming (including Thanksgiving and possibly starting to watch my cousins more often)

I will not be on for some time. Period. No, I'm not busier than I have been. No, I don't have anything super special that I have to attend anytime soon. Yes, I still have internet connections. Yes, I feel like I'm slipping away. No, I'm not upset about it. Yes, I believe that the times when one is surrounded can be the times when they feel the loneliest. No, I don't care if I spelt that wrong. Yes, I'll return. . . sometimes. Yes, I cause more harm than help. I will return when Dylan has his account here and when he's on here with me. Don't PM me.... I only have one slot left open and that's only for Papa Joe if he feels like he should contact me. If you want to talk about it... leave it where everyone can see.
Later days.

Back