The Gone, Away, and Returned Thread II

Hello all! I'm back from an unexpected hiatus that some how managed to last over a year. Things are still rather hectic in my life so I won't be as active as I used to be. But I'm hoping to be on several times a week once the semester is over and things have settled down.

Hello all! I'm back from an unexpected hiatus that some how managed to last over a year. Things are still rather hectic in my life so I won't be as active as I used to be. But I'm hoping to be on several times a week once the semester is over and things have settled down.

Hey! Nice to see you again! :D :D

I'm kinda back...at least on and off. Probably won't be posting a whole heck of a lot, but you know.
Welcome back! You don't have to post a whole heck of a lot, just a lot will do!. Just kidding! I don't post as much either. None of us seem to do that these days. The main thing is that you're here and we're here. We're all good now.

Welcome back!

^ Seems to be! Never seems to be completely dead, thankfully. Just returned myself, but I guess how long I am a regular again depends on the quietness levels. :)

I'm back! I had to take a break, my grades were dropping. I also went on spring break, and had a musical theater show "Into the Woods" (very successful, one of my personal favorites). I am sorry for leaving. Expect more of me in the coming weeks, no more shows.

News, news, well, I told you I had a great show. More on that in the "Musicals". I also get a award for technical theater, which is awesome! The award ceremony is on the 8th. I'll have some pictures. School has been hard. I just finished a project on bacteria. OH! My three year anniversary is TODAY!

So yeah, I'm happy to be back.

I'm back! I had to take a break, my grades were dropping. I also went on spring break, and had a musical theater show "Into the Woods" (very successful, one of my personal favorites). I am sorry for leaving. Expect more of me in the coming weeks, no more shows.

News, news, well, I told you I had a great show. More on that in the "Musicals". I also get a award for technical theater, which is awesome! The award ceremony is on the 8th. I'll have some pictures. School has been hard. I just finished a project on bacteria. OH! My three year anniversary is TODAY!

So yeah, I'm happy to be back.
Welcome back Annemarie! You really have been busy. Thanks for sharing and congratulations on your award. Definitely looking forward to the pictures!:)

Welcome back Annemarie :)
I will be away from Internet the next couple of days. I'm having a belated Mother's Day with my kids in San Diego!

I'm back!! Wow, looooooooooong weekend. (If you can call Thursday-Sunday a weekend. :D) Life suddenly took hold of me, and now I'm tired. Guess I'll go to bed early tonight after church.

I'm not really gone, or going away and I've been returned for a little while off and on....

But I wanted to take this time to say that every time I do come back to TDL, there's something very comforting about it. Just looking at the forum index makes me smile. It's like being back home. :)

That must make all of you family... :eek:

I travel a lot and I go a lot of places so sometimes I don't have time to post or there's no computer around where I am so i have to wait a while before I can do ANYTHING on TDL. :rolleyes: But I've been trying to catch up with things. :D

(I'm telling you all this so that you don't think I'm deserting TDL.;) )

I'm not really gone, or going away and I've been returned for a little while off and on....

But I wanted to take this time to say that every time I do come back to TDL, there's something very comforting about it. Just looking at the forum index makes me smile. It's like being back home. :)

That must make all of you family... :eek:

It's always good to see you back!

I travel a lot and I go a lot of places so sometimes I don't have time to post or there's no computer around where I am so i have to wait a while before I can do ANYTHING on TDL. :rolleyes: But I've been trying to catch up with things. :D

(I'm telling you all this so that you don't think I'm deserting TDL. )
Would never dream of it!

I'm off to camp this week and the next week I'll be gone as well so you probably won't see much of me for a bit here.

I actually remembered to post here this time! Yay! :p ;)

I may not post that much here 'cause there is a rule for just this week that I can only be on the computer for two hours and after two hours are up, I can't get back on till tomorrow.
Also, this weekend I'm going to a family reunion and then I'm going on vacation the next week and there is no computers there, so yeah. :rolleyes: ;)

Back