Mod Q&A Thread II

No, I could never fly. Flying is an illusion in which you think I can fly, but in fact, I steal the cookie that you were so carefully guarding. Tinkerbell is TG in disguise and she (yes, she!) will soon learn the wrath of you non-mods.

Ew! *gives back TG tinkerbell* you can keep him! And how in the world did you fit that hippo in that tiny dress...nevermind...I don't want to know...

another, very serious question...................................................................why were you made a mod in the first place?

Last edited:
another, very serious question...................................................................why were you made a mod in the first place?

Very serious answer: I don't know....

If you remember, I was promoted when the LWW movie came out. The last mods to be promoted were GrayCloak and WaterHogBoy, who were promoted in the previous September (I believe.) As you can imagine, the mod staff was really small and they had a huge explosion of members in a short amount of time. I was promoted to keep the Duffer section at bay while they figured out what to do with the SKites and WMites. Other members promoted at that time were Inky (who should have been promoted long before) ES, and CSLFan (and I had NO idea who they were)

I had no idea that it was coming. I had even started the "What you would do if you were a mod" two days before I was promoted. I started it because I figured I was the only forum member who would never be promoted to modship, and therefore could start the wishful thinking thread.

Now, they can't get rid of me...

Q: What's happened to the 10000 post game? There seems to be 2 threads...one has been "moved" but when I click on the moved one it still leads to the other one. :confused:

Last edited:
so have we had a for sure answer to Machia's question? Tootsila said she saw some people who were still senior members

Q: What's happened to the 10000 post game? There seems to be 2 threads...one has been "moved" but when I click on the moved one it still leads to the other one. :confused:

Due to confusion and what-not, a second 100000 post game thead was created. I merged the two threads together, thats why one thread leads to another.

so have we had a for sure answer to Machia's question? Tootsila said she saw some people who were still senior members

Not yet. I'll talk to ES as soon as he's online.

Which could be awhile cuz ES is a buuuuuusy badger.

Cool much (now they have set the HB traps all over...). Do you like being a mod? Even though it is as evil as one can get...(had to add that to keep the spirit)

Cool much (now they have set the HB traps all over...). Do you like being a mod? Even though it is as evil as one can get...(had to add that to keep the spirit)

It is fun. I get to help out, be part of decisions in the forum, and that sort of thing. Although it has taken my time away from being a regular member. The one thing I do miss is being able to post in the Duffers without worrying if I'm spamming. If the mods don't follow the rules, then why should the regular members.

Like everything in life, modship is a double-edged sword .

Last edited:
It is fun. I get to help out, be part of decisions in the forum, and that sort of thing. Although it has taken my time away from being a regular member. The one thing I do miss is being able to post in the Duffers without worrying if I'm spamming. If the mods don't follow the rules, then why should the regular members.

Like everything in life, modship is a double-sided coin.

Wow...so deep down you really are a good person! *would give you a hug, but that's against non-mod rules* I have to hand it to you, that seems like the most genuine explanation someone could give...*glares at everyone* and no one heard me say that!

Frankly, my dear, you don't want to know what he is deep down.

Around here, we're just glad we've got dedicated customs agents between us and him.

:D

Back