Corrupt a Wish Game II

Granted, but you shouldn't have told it to all the world, because now all the world will begin stalking you. This causes the world to turn upside down which causes God to be confused which causes cars in the UK to drive on the right which causes the Prime Minister to call you and tell you that it wasn't very wise of you to wish for chocolate at all.

I wish I hadn't just given Spare Oomian an opportunity for a closer relationship with the Prime Minister.....

(Oooooh... shouldn't have wished that...)

Granted. However, 2 hours after you get the car, you discover that your aged grandfather is dying and you must fly 2,000 miles to go see him. You leave your new car in an airport parking lot, but the Audi parked next to it convinces it that it's really a sports car. When you get back, the car takes off without warning at 100 miles per hour. A police officer sees and pulls you over. When you try to convince him that your car had been subverted by the evil Audi, the police officer commits you to an insane asylum instead of arresting you... and you end up in the same cell as all the Duffers.

Needless to say, pretty soon you BELONG in that insane asylum.

I wish they'd put you in another cell... nobody can sleep around here...

granted. you go on vacation, but you go to a really wierd place where the people are cannnibals. They offer to make you there ruler, aand you except, because you don't know that it's a cannibal tradition to eat there ruler, so you get eaten.

I wish I could figure out where I left my cd case.

Granted, but when you find it, you say, "HI BUDDY!" and you pick it up and it ate your best friend, and then it shoots out it's CDs at you. You get chopped into several pieces, and then the cd case eats you like pork chops.

I wish i was a moderator

Granted, but you must work long, hard hours... and because you've been made a mod by wishing rather than any NATURAL process, the other members all gang up and spam when you're on duty... and so pretty soon you go insane, and are sent to the insane asylum with the rest of us.

I wish these new arrivals in here would quit making so much noise!

Granted but painlessly your neck breaks, and you slowly die. (I can't tell you why... They're scientific reasons but you'd go "What? What?")

I wish i had yet another puppy

Granted but then you would have to train this puppy and for 6 mounths you would just have doggy poop everywhere!!! Ewww...

I wish I didunt have to go out...

granted. you don't have to go out. instead you are not aloud to go out! And you stay inside the rest of your life, until you shrivel up and die.

I wish my, umm, Friend, would e-mail me back.

granted, but you get so much paper that it piles around you and you can't get out and you spend the rest of your life covered in 30000000000 pounds of paper

I wish I was Empress of the world!

and you get paper, but you go over to a vampires house and get a papercut with the paper and the vampires kill you. :p

I wish for a wishing fish who wished on a wishing star who threw a wishing penny in a wishing well and wished for a wishing monkey who was eating a wishing banana that made a wish so big that it blew up the world

umm, granted, but one of them wishes you would get banished to timbuctoo, you spend the rest of your life there.

I wish I had an ipod

Granted, but the Ipod has been switched for a diabolical-alien-in-disguise which subverts your mentality every time you stick the earbud in your ear and makes you run over cats in your car.

I wish... for a fish... on a dish...

Granted. The now-pink dots form a mob and chase you out of the city, because they liked being other colors. You climb a tree, but the monkeys have had their dots turned pink too, so they force you down by fencing at you with palm fronds. You run to the ocean, but you don't have a boat. You try to find the boatyard, but the dots on the boatyard sign have all turned pink and you can't read it when you find it, so you think that the boatyard is an insane asylum. Then you run to the insane asylum and think that it's the boatyard, so you try to get into the Duffers' cell, but they won't let you in (having had many experiences with angry mobs themselves). You jump out the window, but by this time the now-pink dots have surrounded the asylum, so they get you...

I wish for a spoon. An explosive spoon.

Granted but some idiot chestburster puts that explosive spoon in your jello, you eat it and it explodes in your face, making your face black and ashy, and you are covered in jello. You go to bed and have a heartattack in your sleep and die.

I wish I had mold fungus that's NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT killer or anthrax

Back