Which of the Marvel hero's are your favorites?

• Total voters
TV and movies are two very different mediums. What works for TV will not [always] work for film. Star Trek is ridiculously popular too [i.e. any of its 6 forms on TV], but the premise of the show is practically the same: protect the universe from destruction. However, I do think Trek has more variety in its plotlines than Dr. Who apparently has, or even the Trek films (including the 2009 film).

Got a question for all you, mainly because I haven't seen nor want to see the Spiderman films. But: is Spiderman's alter ego known? I mean, is his secret identity not really a secret with people? Batman is Bruce Wayne. Do people know that Spider-Man is Peter Parker?

Got a question for all you, mainly because I haven't seen nor want to see the Spiderman films. But: is Spiderman's alter ego known? I mean, is his secret identity not really a secret with people? Batman is Bruce Wayne. Do people know that Spider-Man is Peter Parker?

It's been awhile since I've seen either film, but his identity is mostly a secret. He hasn't got an Alfred, like Batman.

I'm prettttty sure Mary Jane or whatever her name is knows in one of the films but I don't remember.

It's been awhile since I've seen either film, but his identity is mostly a secret. He hasn't got an Alfred, like Batman.

I'm prettttty sure Mary Jane or whatever her name is knows in one of the films but I don't remember.

Know one knows and barely anyone has their suspicions. At the end of the second one Spider-man goes to save MJ and of course his mask gets torn off. So, while Peter is holding a wall from falling on MJ is the first time she realizes who he really is.. I think she's the only one other then Harry, I'm fairly sure he figured out at the end of the 2nd.

Thought this was some interesting news . .

The Russo Brothers Nab Captain America #2!

232342134234_1.png

Only a hand full of weeks ago, “Beyond Hollywood Magazine” reported that a trio of directors were in contention to helm Marvel’s upcoming sequel to “Captain America: The First Avenger”, now that the original director of the first film, Joe Johnston had said adios to future projects. The front runners for the cushy gig were down to three names: F. Gary Gray (“Law Abiding Citizen”), George Nolfi (“The Adjustment Bureau”), and brothers Anthony and Joseph Russo . .

Read more:
http://cinemaroll.com/adventure/the-russo-brothers-nab-captain-america-2/#ixzz1y8vTPd9O

Yes, Spider-Man kept his identity a secret, in both comics and movies; also in his short-lived TV series in the Seventies. The TV series had very little money for special effects; so each time Spidey was supposed to shoot out his web to capture crooks, they would just have a sort of rope net suddenly appear falling onto the bad guys.

Interesting, though unless they get some serious hype before the film release, if it IS based on the character team they think it is...Marvel could really suffer for it.

I personally wouldn't see a film filled with non-famous superheroes. Much as some people might like to see them on the big screen, I'm not sure there's an audience for them. Not like with Avengers, when you had at least 5 films featuring each of the heroes previously released. And Iron Man, Hulk, etc. were all famous in their own right prior to their films. Just don't see that move by Marvel being a good one if they have a movie with the Ant-Man. I wouldn't go see it.

Here's some more cool Marvel / Ant-man news . . .

Ant-Man Comes Even Closer To Reality!

35632562566_1.png

For a long time now, it seemed almost improbable that Ant-Man:The Movie ( Not the official title ) was heading into production anytime soon, especially since director Edgar Wright had already announced principle photography would begin on “The World’s End”, his trilogy ending collaboration with Simon Pegg and Nick Frost, sometime this September. Then he was set to follow that up immediately, with “The Night Stalker”, starring Johnny Depp. So many would be left thinking that any inkling of hope for an Ant-Man feature would be down the drain, and headed for development hell, as it were . .

Read more:
http://cinemaroll.com/animation/ant-man-the-movie-comes-closer-to-reality/#ixzz1zwAf8E17

In the Marvel Cinematic Universe, it's Captain America. If we're including all of Marvel's characters it would be Spider-Man.

Back