Contest #15 Map of the World of Narnia

Benisse

Perelandrian
Staff member
Royal Guard
Yes, it is time for a new contest!

This Map of the World of Narnia competition is for you to design a square shaped map of Narnia which will act as the center of the Narniopoly board we have been designing... Now you may choose to create a traditional geographical map with Narnia, Calormen, Archenland, etc., or you may do more of a story map connecting the various Chronicles. For example you could paint a Wood Between the Worlds but with seven pools being the seven Chronicles, with a picture from each on the various pools. However the art you do must be your own original creation.

Please submit your drawings/paintings/collages/salt maps etc meeting the following
Specifications:

1. it must be square in orientation, about 8.5 inches by 8.5 inches, since it will serve as the center of our Narniopoly board

2. upload your design from a server such as tinypic.com
and post the img code on this thread by Friday, November 15, 2013.

3. The winning design will be announced by 11/22, and on 12/4 at the Los Angeles informal Narnia meetup, it will debut as the center of our Narniopoly game.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I shall have to decline the opportunity of participating in this contest: I am absolutely HOPELESS at graphics and, apart from stick men, cannot draw to save my life! I shall be very interested to see how this subject is interpreted, however.

Note: Because of the lack of entries this contest has closed.

Last edited:
Back