Searching for Cornelius figurine

Into the Wardrobe

Friend and Surrogate Mom
Knight of the Noble Order
Emeritus
Ok. You may ask why this isn't in the regular thread on merchandise? Well, this is a special search for a special person! Specter has aided in this search as well. So, if you can help....great!

We know the Cornelius figurines are rare and tough to find. But we would very much like to obtain one for a "special friend" of ours who wants one very much. I've seen the pic on Narnia web with a Caspian/Cornelius set...but this said individual who wants one said he saw one with Cornelius on the top of a tower with a sliding telescope. He wants that particular one.

We know who makes them and such, but they have a limited number made and they're all in circulation as far as we know. So, if you know anything or can help in this search...or if you have one in good condition and would be willing to part with it...it would be much appreciated!

Thanks again! Any help you can give would be awesome!

Ok. You may ask why this isn't in the regular thread on merchandise? Well, this is a special search for a special person! Specter has aided in this search as well. So, if you can help....great!

We know the Cornelius figurines are rare and tough to find. But we would very much like to obtain one for a "special friend" of ours who wants one very much. I've seen the pic on Narnia web with a Caspian/Cornelius set...but this said individual who wants one said he saw one with Cornelius on the top of a tower with a sliding telescope. He wants that particular one.

We know who makes them and such, but they have a limited number made and they're all in circulation as far as we know. So, if you know anything or can help in this search...or if you have one in good condition and would be willing to part with it...it would be much appreciated!

Thanks again! Any help you can give would be awesome!

I didn't know they made a Cornelius figure. Good luck in getting one. :)

They did make them, but apparently because of the economy and the PC box office, they stopped production and never made as many as they'd originally planned on making. So, they're a bit harder to find.

If anyone has any info, leads, or Cornelius figurines by all means, let me know! Thanks!

It does look good. I just wish I knew if they came with the castle in the set or if they were toys that came in seperate packages and were just placed on the castle. If anyone knows, by all means let me know please. Thanks!

That's great! Can you tell us where and how did you find it? and how much it was?

I found one through a person on another site. Considering who it was that I was searching on behalf of, the individual sent it to me for free and I passed it on to the person who wanted it.

There were only 200 of them made so you'll have to really look and ask around to find one if you want one. I wish I could help ya more there BK. If you really want, ask Spector about it ASAP and he might be able to help you.

Back