Username Changes

I used to be elashia_swan. Gabe didn't realize I had changed my name, and he was like
"Elashia! No wonder I haven't seen you in a long time."
Wow...I actually talked to one of the ex-most popular people on here. And I'm good friends with the new most popular guy (in person).

previous names...well I was ilovewilliam for so long! I actually think i was eitherthe first to include his name in mine, or one of the first back in dec...then I had a problem with a stalkerish user (who is no longer around no worries) and I went to mscolinfarrell- but i realized that was too obvious and then I found jared the #1 love of my life so yup that's me now and it isn't changing!

TrueNarnian said:
thats the guy in your sig??

sorry..:eek: but he looks scary!
you dare insult him? you don't do that to Jared...you can't do that to perfection! jk jk jk...well I love him with his notorious constantly changing look- (and about a billion other girls who have watched alexander or any of his other movies or are 30 seconds to mars fans and love men with huge blue eyes also feel the same)
but that has nothing to do with name changes does it...well i'm on my third as i have already mentioned!

uh i really like vindicated but i think its too simple...

i want to change my name to Evanescence but its not after the band...

but right now i want to change my name to out of the blue

what do you think..

give me ways to wirte it... like maybe like this .:Out.of.the.Blue:.

no, you can still call me magic, just think it as if it is my real name.i AM magic1

i only changed it cuz im here all the time so a little change wont matter, every where else my name as magic1...but thats just cuz i have to join...

not me. this is my first time changing it, and after a long time, too.

and i think its just for now... until i get pumped up touse magic1 again..
but guys, call me magic1 okay?

Back