The Duffer Farm

Sushi: *wonders how the cheese got legs to ram with* *decides to write an opera on cheese*

Mr. Soap: *singing* Ohhhhhh, home on the range, where the cheese and the cantaloupe play! Where seldom is heard an encouraging word, and the skies are so cloudy all day!

Pig of Doom: Mr. Soap, you're crazy.

Mr. Soap: Thou art mistaken. Because I am a multi-billionaire, I am allowed to be 'eccentric'. Forsooth! Be politically correct, my friend.

Pig of Doom: I've never been awfully concerned with political correctness. I doomify people, for goodness' sake!

Sushi: *writes* Eccentric sheep disturb mine heart. No more
Eccentric sheep impart. Forsooth, the door--er, will write the rest later.

Toodles:

Sushi: *writes* Eccentric sheep disturb mine heart. No more
Eccentric sheep impart. Forsooth, the door--er, will write the rest later.

Oh, dear. Not another one. *flips through ethics textbook* There's gotta be somethin' in here about how unethical it is to write so many operas...

Toodles:

Yes, I am southern, I guess. I am originally from Buffalo, New York, but my owner (Sopespian) lives a very southern way of life, though he is not in the South at present.

Sushi: *writes* He told me he was Swiss...does this mean that the ethics professor lied? *narrows eyes* *lowers horns*

Sushi: *narrows eyes* *writes* I suppose I am the exception, then. I was born in Turtle Creek, a place which has inspired many operas. Mostly by me.

Toodles:

You might want to look into that. The only thing to come from Turtle Creek is turtles. Buffaloes always come from Buffalo. Either you're a strange-looking turtle or you don't know where you were born.

Sushi: *rams Toodles with horns* *writes* In case you were wondering, no, turtles cannot do that. And if you insult Turtle Creek again, I shall endeavor to make it fatal.

Pig of Doom: *flies in circles over the conversing buffalo*

*pounces upon Sushi*

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pig of Doom: DOOMIFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *pounces on and doomifies grasshopper*

*sighs* It's not fun, not being able to doomify bigger animals. I should never have signed that contract.

Mr. Soap: Thou canst always leave the farm and journey out into faraway lands of which thou hast not made binding agreements.

Pig of Doom: Good idea. *flies off*

Sushi: *watches Pig of Doom fly away* *writes* Question--what exactly happens when the Pig "doomifies" something? The grasshopper is still hopping...or is that one of Toodles' charity projects?

Pig of Doom: Doom was not his intention: my friend meant to frighten you. Remember, he hast signed a contract, promising for that a monthly fee, he shalt not doomify anyone here on this farm.

Back