The Duffer Farm

Make sure you include Sushi's conservatory and practice studio. There's probably some sheep pens, too.

Make sure you include Sushi's conservatory and practice studio. There's probably some sheep pens, too.
Will do. ;) By the way, I loved how you had me reference sheep in the mafia game. :D By the time I was posting in response, I was so distracted by the unexpected turn of events that I completely forgot to express my appreciation. :p

I thought you'd like that; although it didn't come off as all that funny, what with the tension building like this. I suppose the happy part of the vacation is over. That would be partly my fault.... ;) (I'm getting the uncomfortable feeling that I could write horror stories if I wanted to. Which would mean I would scare myself silly...not that I don't do that already at times....)

I thought you'd like that; although it didn't come off as all that funny, what with the tension building like this. I suppose the happy part of the vacation is over. That would be partly my fault.... ;) (I'm getting the uncomfortable feeling that I could write horror stories if I wanted to. Which would mean I would scare myself silly...not that I don't do that already at times....)
Haha! Yes, you probably could write horror stories. I doubt that I could, because it would just come off as bizarre and cheesy. I could never pull off scary. Granted, practice in that genre would help, yet I don't plan on reading horror books much less writing my own, because I would scare myself out of my wits. :p

I really don't understand people who read horror stories...probably I suffer from VIS (Vivid Imagination Syndrome *coughcough*). At any rate, if I want to be scared (which I don't) I don't need to read horror stories to do it.

I really don't understand people who read horror stories...probably I suffer from VIS (Vivid Imagination Syndrome *coughcough*). At any rate, if I want to be scared (which I don't) I don't need to read horror stories to do it.
Same here. :D

Mr. Soap: Horror stories are tasty.

Pig of Doom: Well, that wasn't much. I don't prefer horror stories, and only owned a few copies. :D Just don't eat my, er, well... I'll leave that nameless. ;)

Well, we need some kind of protection against your appetite. Not that the Pig's doomifying seemed to help much in this case....

Well, we need some kind of protection against your appetite. Not that the Pig's doomifying seemed to help much in this case....

To my knowledge there is no such thing. You could go search my thread and find the few things that I refused to eat...

I have a constitutional history test, and I teach tomorrow. Not gonna happen. Besides, you'll even eat indigestion and explosives, if I recall correctly....

I have a constitutional history test, and I teach tomorrow. Not gonna happen. Besides, you'll even eat indigestion and explosives, if I recall correctly....

Agreed. I think I did finally eat the one person I refused to eat too.

Harry: *stares in confusion at the spot where the pony was happily munching on the grass*

Cheese: *headbutts Harry*

Harry: *continue staring at the spot*

Nameless: *tumbles off the side of the cliff as a direct result of Cheese headbutting Harry*

Poor Nameless. For some reason she always ends up taking the brunt of anything...

Back