NEW Harry Potter Thread - All Harry Potter Here

How did you like the Deathly Hallows Part One movie?

• Loved it!

Votes: 18 51.4%
  • Enjoyable, could have been better

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • It was OK, but not great

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Hated it

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Oh goodness ... we have watched the actors grow up year by year. It is bittersweet that the end is so near! Thanks for the link.

What is the deal with Harry pulling Voldemort off a ledge though? I hope they will not mess up the ending of the book!

I know. It's so sad that it's actually coming to a close!

Of course they will. They will mess with it to make it more 'exciting'. They're trying to get in crowds for people who just like big fights, which totally sucks :(

I know. It's so sad that it's actually coming to a close!

Of course they will. They will mess with it to make it more 'exciting'. They're trying to get in crowds for people who just like big fights, which totally sucks :(
But the ending in the book, with Harry dueling Voldie in front of all the survivors of both sides ... it's so beautiful. I will be very disappointed if they change it to Harry grabbing Voldie and jumping off a tower. That would be so stupid. :(

I keep tearing up whenever I watch a trailer because I just can't imagine not having to wait for the next movie to come out. I was really little when the first one came out and I've grown up just waiting for another to come out so that the adveture could continue.

But I can't wait to see the movie. I've already ordered tickets to go see the midnight premier and I know that between family and friends I'll be seeing it more than once. I'm really excited yet sad about the last movie. I hope the movies end with a bang just like they began.

I'm going to cry. I'm going to cry while standing in the queue, and cry while watching, and cry after, and the family's just going to laugh at me, I bet.

I can't wait to see it. :) *sniffle*

Ooooohhh.... The Pottermore thingy! I wanna knooowwwww what it is!

I tried to get my sister to meet me in our old hometown for the midnight opening, but she's not economically in a position to travel. I know my step-girls will be going -- I wish I could go with them but they're in another state! :(

I'll be going with the family, first time. I shall have to see if I can convince the Mother to let me see it multiple times because I want to go with Laura too.

I can't believe that it is coming out so fast. Its going to be like when the DH book came out, because it will be a celebratory thing, but also sad at the same moment. We will always have the books and all the wonderful memories of Harry Potter, of wondering what was going to happen next, theories, speculations and more.

And then there's just going to be all these nerdy kids crying in the corner. It's too soon! I don't want it to ever end, I want the safety or wondering and speculating, or not knowing what the next film, what the next book, is going to be like. I don't want it to ever end, and hopefully the Pottermore thing will mean that it'll last longer. :)

And then there's just going to be all these nerdy kids crying in the corner. It's too soon! I don't want it to ever end, I want the safety or wondering and speculating, or not knowing what the next film, what the next book, is going to be like. I don't want it to ever end, and hopefully the Pottermore thing will mean that it'll last longer. :)

Please do not worry. The Harry Potter craze won't end for a while. Just look at Star Wars!

Yes it won't, because as long as there are us fans of Harry Potter around, it will last forever. The new trailer for "Deathly Hallows" part 2 is amazing! I can't wait until July 15th!

Oh wow... I just watched it and there's loads of new stuff in it. I'm so excited. There are tears in my eyes, wow, that's just, that's just, I don't know what to say.

Back