100 or More Reasons to Honor the Cliff Called Cliff

113. Because Cliff and I are on a first name basis
114. Because Cliff totally likes me
115. Because I've eaten Cliff

116. Because Cliff is still there even though GG has eaten him (thereby proving that you can have your cliff and eat it).

121. Because Duffers are capable of falling off any of the four.

Last edited:
123. Because I just fixed the typo, Peepiceek. :p
124. Because all the cliffs (Cliffs? Cliffettes? Cliffins?) in Dufferland are starting to confuse me.

125. Because it's fun to confuse Glenburne. *Pushes Glenburne off a cliff. Any cliff, doesn't matter which one. Maybe all of them at once.*

126. I would just like to add another note of credit to Cliff. Cliff has now succeeded in forming a romantic attachment and fathering twins, all while he is in the process of pushing himself off himself having first been pushed off himself by himself. Can anyone deny that Cliff is indeed quite remarkable?

128: Because we all know it was NOT Cliff Richards! Whatever MF might say...

ROFL, i love this thread:D

54. because Dr. Lava got her Ph. D by studying the effects of Falling/being-pushed off Cliff on the human psyche and body. (well, lieke is always complaining about me not giving the reason I am qualified to by a doctor at the IA, there it is in black and Green at least on the normal format)
*burns it* I don't see it! I don't see it! And besides, the nurse would never accept you! You drink too little coffee :p

134. Because Cliff the cliff doesn't watch movies. This is how he has protected his brain.
135. Because Cliff the cliff has a brain.
136. Because Cliff's brain is made out of rock. (Does that mean he's hardheaded?)
137. Because if Cliff's head is made of rock, what is his heart made out of
138. Because I'm accidentally insulting Cliff my trying to honor him.
139. Because I should probably just stick to the insane asylum...
140. Because the asylum is now on top of Cliff.

Back