The Order of the Can II

Or you could just polish the can to make it EXTRA SUPER shiny.

I have no clue what I am doing in here. Can anyone help me before I become stark raving mad like the rest of them? *points*

Ooooo, forks. They're good for destroying things!

Oh, excuse me, lieke, I thought you were with them. *points at lieke along with Derny and Olorin*

Quickly melts the forks down and pours rusting powder into the resulting ore. Sees the Great and Blindingly Shiny Trash Can and falls over in rapture. Hello, we got our Sticky back:D:D:D:D

Last edited:
As long as the Sporks are plastic and do not wish to kill the Can, they are better than any eating Utensil we have yet discussed.

*attacks lieke with plastic sporks*

Things have been getting a little dull around here, ya know?

(BTW... should we write it "sporks", "Sporks" "sPorks" "SpOrks" or "spOrks"?)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Tinsel is bad and evil, it is too shiny to be anywhere near the Can.

about the Capitalization, I have an itchy Shift Finger

I have an itchy trigger finger. Do they combine or cancel out? Interesting question... let's see.

*as soon as fingers draw near to each other they spontaneously explode*

Well, I guess that answers THAT question.

I have an itchy trigger finger. Do they combine or cancel out? Interesting question... let's see.

*as soon as fingers draw near to each other they spontaneously explode*

Well, I guess that answers THAT question.

more stories, gra.......

i have a question.

is the can magnetic? because if it was... well... then my question would be answered.

And if it wasn't magnetic your question would be answered too, therefor i will not tell you whether it's magnetic or not. I like to see you wondering:D it's not

What's this about things being too shiny to be near the Can? Ultimately, the Can is worshipped by some Duffer folks, and if they worship it: do you really think they would notice if anything was shinier than the Can?

I don't think so... I mean, the only thing people who worship the Can know and should know is not to bring any chewing gum, and definately don't build any catapults...

Back