To arms, fellow Duffers!

Olórin the Wise

To arms, fellow Duffers, to arms! A great evil has fallen upon this Forum, for lo and behold, a BENANNITES THREAD has been created! Arise, posters of Dufferland, lest the newly-born Benannites overrun Dufferland! Oil your keyboards and sharpen your posts, for the hour is upon us! (Ok, well maybe not the hour, but the 6 months, at least...) There is no doubt that new members, having joined for the purpose of joining the Benannites, will post their poisonous fan threads in Dufferland to start with. We must run them offtopic! Before even the Mods reach these misplaced threads, they shall be derailed and destroyed! Any Benannite who enters this Forum for the sake of posting Ben-ness shall be smothered! TO ARMS, POSTERS OF DUFFERLAND!!

(Alright, mods, I know this is kinda like the Order of the Can thread, but still - it's for a different purpose. So, if you're dead set on merging it with the Order of the Can, could you please wait a couple weeks? I would have posted this in the Order of the Can thread, but nobody would have read it except the Can's faithful, and we need more. So, a new thread will attract new members, thereby swelling our ranks.)

LET US GO FORTH AND REPEL ALL BENANNITES! THE LAND OF DUFFERS MUST REMAIN UNSULLIED!!

EDIT: The 'Nite threads have been thrown down, but the 'Nites remain! They will attempt to sully the pure forums of Dufferland with their threads, but we will stand firm! Drive their threads offtopic, my friends!

Last edited:
They don't actually have the name of Bennanites, but it's the same, it's more of the Ben Barnes fan club, which will attrack lots of member, i'm afraid.

Therefor i will go to war with you, Olorin, and with Protagonist too, if he hands me the popcorn bag:D. And how about popcorn in a Can:p

What shall we do?

Isn't it a bit useless? Fighting against none?

Not to mention that by posting in it you're actually bumping the thread making it easier for guests Benninetes or whatever to see the thread,register and post :D

Last edited:
Isn't it a bit useless? Fighting against none?

Not to mention that by posting in it you're actually bumping the thread making it easier for guests Benninetes or whatever to see the thread,register and post :D
She is right! Maybe we shouldn't post in it and hope it dies, but when it does not die, we shall post and make it go off-topic:D

Back