Corrupt a Wish Game II

Granted. But then I dance around the kitchen and you send me back to England becuse I drive you insane!

I wish I could tear myself away from this.

You can't. TDL is like a young employee without caffine. They die without it. (or at least they are so tired that you can draw funny pictures on their faces. PS: Don't do that. They get mad when they wake up. FYI)

I wish I had a pony.

Granted, but it is actually a rabbit disguised as a pony. This rabbit is Peter Cottontail and he is hopping down the bunny trail, AWAY from you. (AKA, your pony runs away)

I wish I was smarter.

You can't. TDL is like a young employee without caffine. They die without it. (or at least they are so tired that you can draw funny pictures on their faces. PS: Don't do that. They get mad when they wake up. FYI)

I wish I had a pony.
Granted but it gets sick & dies (original, I know)
EDIT:
everyone always beats me!
I wish I was smarter.
Granted but then you get cocky, & everyone hates you cuz you're so stuck-up :p

I wish the stitches in my leg weren't itching

Last edited:
Granted, but the bottom of your FOOT itches instead.

I wish I was SMARTER still. ;)

Granted. Your IQ is now 3.

(PS: What is the measurement of an IQ? Like, yuo say "20 ft." or "3 km" or "5 hops that way" but what do you say for IQ? To wikipedia!)

I wish for a battle of the minds.

Granted....but...um........during the battle of the minds, there's a huge explosion and everyone dies. *laughs to self*

I wish I had PC on dvd.

Edit: oopsie.... lol.

Granted, Kevin, but it's a blind rooster that has no sense of time....

Granted, but its one of the poison ones. (It doesn't kill you, just bewitches you to worship PaperB'nites for 6 hours straight)

I wish you'd stop wishing for PaperB'nite cookies! :p

Back