Corrupt a Wish Game II

Granted. However, for some strange reason of your own, you wish that you lived in the same house as Black Cloak. Needless to say, you soon have a perennial headache...

I wish WHB would come back!

Granted. However, for some strange reason of your own, you wish that you lived in the same house as Black Cloak. Needless to say, you soon have a perennial headache...

I wish WHB would come back!
He's gone?
Granted, but he comes back w/ a grudge against you. He poisons everyone's minds against you, and the people of TDL make an official complaint against you, so some mod bans you because, of course, they hate you. You sadly watch as your name becomes light green and says "banned" under it, and someone makes a thread called, "OLORIN IS GONE!", where the whole forum comes for a party, complete with pages and pages of "UNQUACK!!!".
You become quite mad, and hacks into WHB's account, where you ban each and every member for a week, including all mods.
A week passes by, and you log on(using WHB's username of course), and suddenly TDL is filled with angry members, complaining that Olorin must have hacked WHB's account, and a mod bans that account, to keep you away.
In a few years, people(who are still partying about your being banned and talking on and on about how they hate you)-and they suddenly wonder WHY they hate you. They decide that someone must have made them not like you anymore, and upon further investigation, announce that waterhogboy had poisoned their minds against you. They sadly regret that noone can unban you, because it is a "superban", which cannot be undone, even by specter.

I wish those stupid Horsemanship For Fun camps were'nt going o at the stable so I could ride all week beside Tuesday, my riding lesson.

^oh well, shes homeshcooled...

granted but you choke on it and i get terribly sad cuz you die:(

i wish i really knew frodo and that he wanted to marry me...:D

granted, except you end up being taller than your husband, (by like, 3 feet) and it embarrasses him.

I wish that, somebody would do something.

no, just by like two...:D poor dear thing!

Granted, but its me so it must be something violent

i wish frodo wouldnt be embarressed by me...

granted. instead he's mad at you.

I wish that a certain somebody else would do something in particular (fernie doing something violent wasn't quite what I had i mind the first time.

granted, except since clouds are vapor water, you get really wet, which in turn makes you sick.

I wish my pen-pal would write back.

Granted, but deprived of their ability to make you miserable by pulling on your teeth, they set about biting your toes...

I wish the braces would stick to SO's toes!

Granted. He works so much that his pencil drills a hole through your desk (since his is at the repair shop). Since it is your desk, your mom blames you for it, and locks you in a dungeon.

I wish I wasn't so hungry...

Granted. But you make a totally stipid mistake and embarrass youself horribly. You get so embarrassed you never want to see him again. And every night nightmares of your dumb dumb dumb mistake comes to haunt you. You remember every detail of the moment, you replay it over and over again, untill you finally end up crazy.

Poor DoG.

I wish I could have an ice-cream.

granted but not you have ot learn french, haha.
if I were you I'd rather learn spanish... I did.. I'm soo glad I'm done though, haha.

I wish my tummy wouldn't hurt and I didn't have the hiccups, haha.

Back