Graphic Maker of the Month

Who do you think is the Graphic Maker of the Month?

• Lioness_Aslan

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Your Sister Lila

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • SnowFlower

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • the Large Voice

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Pink-Cheetah

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Mrs. Gil-Galad Took

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • Anna.the.gentle

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • After Sunset

• Silvanus

• Queen Swanwhite

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Harlequin

{Graphic maker of the month}

Okay, so this is a new kind of thread. It's like the "Official Brush and Hide graphics-maker contest" Except this happens every single month!

Here's how it goes:

Every month we--the graphic makers--Will post/make an Avatar, A banner and if possible, a wallpaper. And then we vote who's the graphic maker of the month! And since this is June, We will post the June winners! Hurray! :D

And since they wanted EVERY single graphic maker, then we will post them.

{The graphic makers:}

Pink-Cheetah
Mrs. Gil-Galad Took
Lioness_Aslan
the Large Voice
Danny Darnia
GondorGirl
Lost Dreamer
Harlequin
snowflower
Queen Swanwhite
ValorRose
Luthien
Aaron
.:LadyRomance:.
Anna.the.gentle.
After Sunset
Pevensie Child
ILSE
Aaron
SaffronRose
Clara Pendragon of the Just
Elvess Saralina
<Turkish Delight>
Silvanus
Someone PM me or post here if they want to be added or I forgot someone.

And on with the graphics! :D

{Rules and Guidelines:}

What to post:
Anything you want! Eragon, Harry Potter, Narnia, LotR, even actors and actresses. Anything. As long as it falls on the category of avatars, banners and wallpapers. And please follow the forum rules.

EDIT:

There is now a category month. But it doesn't happen every month, but only once every other month.

Sizes:

Maximum of the avatar is 100x100 pixels.
Maximum of Banners are 500x250 pixels.
Maximum of wallpapers are 1024x780.

If it's too big, please post a WORKING link. It must NOT disrupt the forum pages.

The Deadline:

The deadlines of the graphics will be third week of the month. Like I said Failure of posting his or her graphics will be removed from the list and his or her name will return ONLY after the next month.

Added rules:
- when someone wins first place, they cannot participate in the next month, to give others a fair chance in winning.
- Sorry, but only the 10 first people to submit their entries may participate in the month. If not, there's always the next.

{Notes/Reminders}

Note: Once the whole year is done, I'll post in this thread who won throughout the months and Post it in the first post for remembrance!

Note: Failure to post graphics until the 3rd week of the month will be omitted from the list and will only come back until the next month. :)

Note:If anyone wants to be the co-host of this, please post or PM me because I can't be on all the time because of school.

Note: If you don't want to be included in any of the contests, PM me or post here and I'll remove your name permanently. If you wish to rejoin, PM me or post here and I'll ad you name back to the list. If you wish to rejoin please post or PM within the first or second week of the month, thank you. PMs or post within the third week will not be accepted and will only be added until the start of the next month.

The winners of the month

June
1st place: Mrs. Gil-Galad Took
2nd place: Pink-Cheetah
3rd place: Lioness_Aslan

Last but not least...

ENJOY!! HAVE FUN!! (Don't spam too much, lol. XD) And remember, Everyone are winners! If you didn't win this there is still a a chance next time!

If a mod wishes to sticky this, please do so, lol. Because this would happen every month, :D

Last edited:
:eek: There's a cheetah on top of me :eek: I'm lucky it's a small one. :D I'll surf through the pages of the board if there's anyone I forgot. :p

Last edited:
Hmm.... Maybe you could do it alternating... you know, every other month you do an assigned category, then the next month, you do a sort of "free-lance" thing. That way, I think, it balances everything out. Shows what people can make from an assignment ad what they can do when they're let free. ;) Just a suggestion.

EDIT: When does this begin? Seeing as, the third week of this month is like, next week. :p (Oh, if you want it stickied, PM Julie or someone) :D

How about we start now?

And since there is limited time, FREELANCE! You can also sumbit graphics you already made. Just to take off pressure off of people. :)

(I'm too shy to PM anybody XD)

Aw, it's not so bad. Just PM with the subject "Sticky Request" or something, and in the body of the PM, just politely explain the intention of the thread, and why you want it stickied (obviously, since it will be a monthly contest that will be going on for a while). ;) :p

I'm too shy XD If someone else could do it, it would be a really big help, lol.

Okay, post your entries. XD Only one post per entry like this:

[links removed]

(These are really my favorites.)

I'll post the wallpapers when I caan.

Last edited:
Hehehe.. Thanks Vaness.. XD My new name. :D I don't HAVE a new name.. I'm LAURAAAAAAAA. Not After Sunset, NOR Lilith. XD

I'll make something new this evening, if I feel like it, otherwise I'll put something in there I already made. :D

Yay! :D

Comeone people, Post your entry. :( Please? It can be anything that you already made or you made recently. :)

Last edited:
Back