Dedicate a Post

THANK YOU!!:p

Jk Sara. LOL!

I dedicate this to......hmmm.....

Mya, for dealing with all my publicity in the Soap Opera....:D
Thanks, your a doll!! XD

your welcome Carz. *cough* not that your annoying or anything. :eek:

i dedicate this post to my angel, who's always been there for me, always understood how i felt, always had good advice, was always willing to listen to my problems, and was always willing to help, was always able to make me laugh, smile, cry(in a good way) and just basically always got me feeling good again, always got me to want to live life agian and NEVER got me mad or angry, or annoyed, or irritated. what an accomplishment!! lets have a round of applause for my angel. *claps along withe everyone else* i wish all my friends were like you, and i will never EVER forget the day we met. do you remember how we became friends? i was mad at someone, and you came and helped me, you made me laugh that day. and i know that ever since that day, i have known what love means, i now know what the true meaning of friendship is. thank you for showing me, thank you for being my friend. thank you for EVERYTHING!!! i love you and always will love you. you will always be in my heart even when i grow up and get married, even when i have some crazy wild little kids who dont let me think staright, even when im old and dying. you will always be in my heart.....

you will always be in my heart my angel, thank you.​

did i forget to mention anything?:p

Me's is dedicating this post to my doggies, Barnes and Noble (a.k.a. barnsie and Nobleton) for being so adorable, my sixth grade amth teacher Mr. B, for being so awesome, and for all the people on TDL for being such awesome people and for putting up with my craziness.

your welcome Carz. *cough* not that your annoying or anything. :eek:

i dedicate this post to my angel, who's always been there for me, always understood how i felt, always had good advice, was always willing to listen to my problems, and was always willing to help, was always able to make me laugh, smile, cry(in a good way) and just basically always got me feeling good again, always got me to want to live life agian and NEVER got me mad or angry, or annoyed, or irritated. what an accomplishment!! lets have a round of applause for my angel. *claps along withe everyone else* i wish all my friends were like you, and i will never EVER forget the day we met. do you remember how we became friends? i was mad at someone, and you came and helped me, you made me laugh that day. and i know that ever since that day, i have known what love means, i now know what the true meaning of friendship is. thank you for showing me, thank you for being my friend. thank you for EVERYTHING!!! i love you and always will love you. you will always be in my heart even when i grow up and get married, even when i have some crazy wild little kids who dont let me think staright, even when im old and dying. you will always be in my heart.....

Aw, thats pretty sweet. :D I wish I could find a friend like that...BUT, however, thats not important. ;)

Aw, thats pretty sweet. :D I wish I could find a friend like that...BUT, however, thats not important. ;)

*wacks head.* BAD! Friends are needed, cause they make you strong or they make you fall. Be wary who you choose. But let's not forget that some of us like me, have this good friend who will always be there, Christ. Thank God for Friendships and friends like y'all.

TO ALL MY FRIENDS OUT THERE!!!!

your welcome Carz. *cough* not that your annoying or anything.

that was really sweet Sara!! :)

I dedicate this to my friends out there also, I guess (cuz it seems to be a trend. :p)
Thanks for always stickingby my side, and for making my life ten times more enjoyable!!:D

*wacks head.* BAD! Friends are needed, cause they make you strong or they make you fall. Be wary who you choose. But let's not forget that some of us like me, have this good friend who will always be there, Christ. Thank God for Friendships and friends like y'all.

Oh yeah........

that was really sweet Sara!! :)

I dedicate this to my friends out there also, I guess (cuz it seems to be a trend. :p)
Thanks for always stickingby my side, and for making my life ten times more enjoyable!!:D

yay! im a trend setter!

this post is dedicated to Ray, cuz he's in everyone of my classes except gym and french. i dont think that's a good thing though. o_O

GOOD SPEECH *applauds*

To.. Hm. Wout. :)

I dedicate this post to one of my most dearest friends in the world. She surprised me with an ecard after she read the cat had to be put to sleep in my arms.
Thanks to my dear Laura (friend from another site) I appreciate that ;) Love ya hon!

Back