Life is good!

Texas weather is never boring!

Life is good because my daughter received an unexpected, ultra-fancy jumbo gingerbread house in the mail yesterday. It smells delightful!

Attachments

• gingerbread house.jpg
    gingerbread house.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 95
Oh wow, that photo made me happy! Thanks for sharing it! What a great thing!

Life is good because my house is clean, and my dog is clean, and the Xmas decorations are up! Yay!

Yea but its tough so I've been training really hard cus I'll be going up against the top racers around the world so I'm nervous lol my first race is in two weeks.

Last edited:
Life is good because I have reunited with one of my childhood friends whom I haven't sen in years.

Life is good because:

1) I have a awesome loving, Catholic family and religion
2) We have heating and a warm house
3) I have the cutest puppy ever
4) I'm homeschooled. Too often I hate being homeschooled, but it really is a good thing
5) My friends, especially the new ones I've made at youth group are awesome, and have really helped me come out of my shell

Those are the five things that are making my life "Good" right now :p

Good for you Inky! My family just joined the Y so I might follow your example and try some zumba there.

Life is good because I had a blast seeing my son in Pirates of Penzance last week with my daughter... and I have hair again!

Attachments

• post-Pirates A+L+E.jpg
    post-Pirates A+L+E.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 225
Wow, your life is good! Your son looks so cute in costume! Very cool!

Life is good because it feels like spring time in Texas. Going to be 75 degrees today ... lovely!

Life is good because, even though I had to deal with boys talking about Chuck Norris, Vampires, Snails, and Turkey (All different types of high-fives/fist bumps), my team for the Battle of the Books competition won 5th place out of the sixteen schools! Yay-hay! :D ;) :) :p

Life is good because, even though I had to deal with boys talking about Chuck Norris, Vampires, Snails, and Turkey (All different types of high-fives/fist bumps), my team for the Battle of the Books competition won 5th place out of the sixteen schools! Yay-hay! :D ;) :) :p
congratulations!

life is good because today was Zumba class, and on my evil diet that i am on, it is banana day!

Life is good because I am preparing to attend the National Convention of my Scouting Organization. You may even catch a glimpse of Ol' Stripeydog on the tele, though I can't guarantee that my cute-as-a-button-ness won't cause your set to blow a circuit.

Behold my loveliness....

badger_1943011b.jpg

Awwww! Nice to see you here Badger! Have fun at the big meetup, hope it all goes really well for you.

Life is good because we had a long weekend here in the USA!

Back