Eeeeegggggssss

A box without hinges, key, or lid
Yet golden treasure inside is hid.

~The Hobbit

Isn't it? :D

I just found another way to boil eggs! I like it.

Egggsssss! MUHAHAHAHAhahahahahaaa! We have Fred the Box, Stan the Cookie, and whoever the elephant was. We also have the "Uber Turnip"... or we did. :D (until we ate it)

What about Ben the Egg? (There's a rather sad story about how Eggs Benadict came along. *sniff* Someday I'll tell it to you. *sniff*)

:D

Okay...you know somethin' about Bilbo I don't. Where has that over-sized heffalump been!? And just WHY did he squash Ben flat?Did he say something malicious to him?Or maybe it's cause Bilbo's allergic to eggs n' hates them asides... :D

I like eggs....they are fun to chuck at people...'specially if they are rotten. And its funny to switch goose eggs with the chicken eggs and then have your sister make eggs for herself and then she goes to taste them and they taste funny!:D That was the funniest thing ever! It was silly...because Goose Eggs are bigger than Chicken Eggs...oh well!....And I like to watch it when my gooses eggs hatch...thats really cool...

Reepicheepfan said:
I like eggs....they are fun to chuck at people...'specially if they are rotten. And its funny to switch goose eggs with the chicken eggs and then have your sister make eggs for herself and then she goes to taste them and they taste funny!:D That was the funniest thing ever! It was silly...because Goose Eggs are bigger than Chicken Eggs...oh well!....And I like to watch it when my gooses eggs hatch...thats really cool...
Geese. When your geese eggs hatch. *shakes head* What do they teach them in these schools? :p :D

Dernhelm said:
Geese. When your geese eggs hatch. *shakes head* What do they teach them in these schools? :p :D
Mesah re-read my post and the only error was in the fact that I said "gooses" instead of "gooses'" I forgot the apsoterphe...(sp?) I know what I am talking about mesah had geese me preety much whole life..I'm an expert on the peculiarities of talking about them :p It should be "gooses'" not "geeses" because it is one goose that is sittin' on the nest!

Back