What are you reading II

I love it, I did not like the last book I was reading as much. I am glad the movie of Bridge to Terebithia added the character of Scott Hoger.

IN a few hours I'll be reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows. :D

But, I just finished reading New Moon by Stephenie Meyer.

The Outsiders... I watched the movie, so I want to read the book. (I have to read the books anyways though, its mandatory for school).

I knew the ending of The Outsiders before I watched the movie and started the book >_< my mom spoiled it for me

The last book I read was called "The Queen of Subtleties" by Suzannah Dunn. The book trades chapters between an "autobiographical" account of Anne's life written as a letter to Elizabeth the night before her execution, and chapters written as the king's confectioner commenting on the latter part of Anne's marriage.

Also finished Deathly Hallows in two days :( It would've been less but I had to sleep, eat, drink, go to the bathroom and read every single word. :p

Well, I will be reading HP7 starting today, I hope. My sister is reading it first against my will!! :mad:

Briar Rose
The Bible
The Faerie Path

I'm reading "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows". LIke everyone else in the world. Have you heard how many book s they sold in the first 24 hours of its release?

Back