What are you reading II

Ok..what is it about?
Oh I want to read Jane Eyre too!
You don't know what P&P is about??? :eek: You poor girl! You really need to read it. :p It's basically about 5 sisters and their search for husbands. :D Two gentlemen, Mr. Bingly and Mr. Darcy who are both very rich, come to live in their town. Various romances, schemes, love and jealousy goes on... It's very funny. :D

oh snap i accidentally clicked on the wrong thread. this was supposed to be what are you listening to now thread...wooh i'm reading the subtle knife again, i didn't finish the first time, i have to finish this time. but i'm more looking forward to other books once i'm done with this one :p

Last edited:
I'm reading "The Cry of the Icemark" and "Sir Gawain and the Green Knight", but the later is only because of British Lit. It's driving me nuts because it's in modern prose... I would have much rather have read the epic poem version.

I just finished Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix yesterday. It was so lovely to read it again :) Today I´m going to begin to re-read Harry Potter 4 again.

..well i just finihsed imadoki volume 4 by yuu watase, i cant wait to read volume 5!!!!!:D :D :D :D

Back