Who said it?

Tsukiko

ok this is a game where someone says a qoute someone said from one of the Narnia books NOT THE MOVIE!

example: "Goodness gracious me!!"

Answer: Tumnus from the lion the witch and the wardrobe.
Get it? :D

ok here's mine....."Sad!! No."

TrueNarnian said:
ok this is a game where someone says a qoute someone said from one of the Narnia books NOT THE MOVIE!

example: "Goodness gracious me!!"

Answer: Tumnus from the lion the witch and the wardrobe.
Get it? :D

ok here's mine....."Sad!! No."

Lucy, Dawn Treader.

"Ours is a high and lonely destiny" (two people said this, give me the first)

Wouldn't that be Lucy? On the dais in the ruins of Cair Paravel? I might be off on that one.

Interesting form of trivia, though. Let me think, here...

"I have seen them all in an egg. We call it 'going bad' in Narnia."

yeah ur right it is Lucy..i just read that part yetserday actually......

hm.. i do remember some1 saying that...i cant remember who..is it in the silver chair?? or PC?

Getting warmer. For extra credit, name not only who said it, but who it was said to.

Here's a hint (as well as one of my favorite quotes from the Chronicles): "The question before us is whether you and the rest of this rabble will leave without a flogging or with one." Who said that? :D

PrinceOfTheWest said:
Getting warmer. For extra credit, name not only who said it, but who it was said to.

Here's a hint (as well as one of my favorite quotes from the Chronicles): "The question before us is whether you and the rest of this rabble will leave without a flogging or with one." Who said that? :D
Prince Caspian of course. And was he saying it to Edmund or Lucy?

Oh! Caspian in Dawn Treader! it was with the river that turns things to gold, I believe. (if I'm wrong, really sorry)

"That's the problem with girls, they never carry a map around in their heads." (It's paraphrased, sorry, don't have a copy of the book with me.)

it was caspian at Deathwater Island in Voyage of the Dawn Treader

That was in the horse and his boy and i believe maybe..a dwarf said it..Duffle

Wasn't that Jill to Puddleglum when they were saying goodbye at the end of Silver Chair? May have been Eustace.

"That's my cart she's just made matchwood of!"

it was Eusatce to Puddleglum

The Cabby in the Magician's Nephew, aka, King Frank

" What are the 2 Daughters of Eve whsipering about?"

Grrr...I haven't read the series for a year, so I'm rusty and I don't know that one.
But I have one that I've been dieing to say, and you guys are probably going to get it like that *snaps* (because y'all are that smart), but here it goes:
"That's because our heads have something inside them."

Back