• Episode I: The Phantom Menace

• Episode II: Attack of the Clones

• Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

• Clone Wars Animated

• Episode VII: The Force Awakens

• Episode VIII: The Last Jedi

• Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh, sweet!!! My husband ordered Darth for me from some crazy website, wickedcoolthings or something like that, but I don't know where it came from. My brother and sis-in-law sent me Yoda; I don't know where he came from. Yoda is my absolute favorite from SW, but I like that Darth figure because of his snowman, it just cracks me up he's making a snow death star! I have never seen Xmas SW figures like that in a store ... I wonder if someplace like Garden Ridge has them? I would like to see more. Maybe a Xmas Wookie ...

And I would love some Xmas Star Trek stuff! My brother has, of all things, a Xmas Gorn. Do you remember the Gorn from TOS, Kirk had to fight it out with this big lizard creature all alone on a planet, and the crew got to watch on video as it happened ... My brother somewhere found this Gorn head with a Santa hat on it! That's glory for ya ...

haha, yeah, I saw that episode *The Arena* the other day. Kind of made me hold my breath but I knew who would win. ;) I bet you could find those figures somewhere either online or in a store. I guess it just depends on how badly you want them, lol.

is anybody going to watch the Clone Wars episode tonight on CartoonNetwork? I am. It looks like it'll be really good. :D I can't think of the name though...Anakin is injured and Ahsoka has to figure out how to help him.

What is the deal with this animated Clone Wars? There was a movie, right? Did anyone see that? And then on Cartoon Network, is that animation like "Snow White" or is it cgi like the movie? Or was the movie even cgi? I didn't see it ...

Yes, the movie was released to jumpstart the series. It's actually CGI instead of the comic-book type animation for the original Clone Wars series. *one that released back in 2002 or 2003, I believe*. It's more realistic and I think it's filling in the gaps between films 2 and 3 quite nicely. :D

Oh, OK, so you would recommend renting the Clone Wars animated movie? Cool.

I went on ebay to look for more SW Xmas ... they had some M & M SW ornaments, including General Griveous, my hero! What a riot ...

Plus fabriche R2 and 3PO. I want them! But I didn't order them. Our merry Xmas is over. :(

Attachments

• Grievous M&M.jpg
    Grievous M&M.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 31
  • better c3PO.jpg
    better c3PO.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 35
  • R2D2.JPG
    R2D2.JPG
    17.8 KB · Views: 33
Well, I haven't seen the movie yet. I didn't want to buy it because I didn't know if I'd like it or not. But I've heard it's pretty good.

Those are so cute! I think I saw the 3PO and R2 ones at that store. :D

the movie is good only die hard star wars fan would like it though i have not awtched the clone wars series i want to see it though i enjoyed the movie it was cgi animateion and i love those threepio and Artoo orenements and the m and m one is adorable i saw a a spudtrooper at target we had around chirstimas it was so cute mr pototo head dressed as a storm trooper.

Oh, I think my brother got Spud-Trooper for his little grand-daughters one year! Very adorable!!!

AK, I wonder if the 3PO & R2 figurines went on half-price sale at that garden store after Xmas? That would have been a deal! They are about $25-$29 on ebay right now ... plus whatever shipping ... Grievous was cheaper, but $7 shipping ... Oh well, I am happy with Darth and Yoda now. Maybe next Christmas I will get one of the robots.

OK, is Clone Wars movie on DVD yet? I will rent it and see ... I am not a "die-hard" SW fan, because I don't read the books, but I like the films ...

I don't know...I never could find a price on the toys. :rolleyes:

Yes, it's been out for a month or so. I'm not a "die-hard" fan either really...but I am going to get an SW book soon *hopefully*. The LIfe and Legend of Obi-Wan Kenobi! :D

Welcome to TDL. :)

I wouldn't say that you SHOULD see SW, but they're good movies...with the exceptions of 1 and 2. My advice is, shouldyou ever see them, watch them in this order: 4, 5, 6, 1, 2, 3.

Welcome to TDL. :)

I wouldn't say that you SHOULD see SW, but they're good movies...with the exceptions of 1 and 2. My advice is, shouldyou ever see them, watch them in this order: 4, 5, 6, 1, 2, 3.
That's good advice -- that's the order they were released in, and it's fun to see the story develop ...

I've watched the series both ways, and I prefer the older ones, then the newer ones. But I'm not as big into SW as I used to be....I'm past the stage of "omgosh, there's Obi-Wan Kenobi!" :p

For me, it was Yoda! I still love him, though. But yah, when Episode 4 came out in the 80's, it was just so huge, then 5 and 6 -- and then nothing for decades! So it was fun when then when 1 came out, and we could take the kids ... it was just cool how they did that. But I am still more of Star Trek person than SW.

For me, it was Yoda! I still love him, though. But yah, when Episode 4 came out in the 80's, it was just so huge, then 5 and 6 -- and then nothing for decades! So it was fun when then when 1 came out, and we could take the kids ... it was just cool how they did that. But I am still more of Star Trek person than SW.

haha me, too. My dad likes TOS of Star Trek so I lean more towards ST than SW, especially when everybody says, "oh, Star Wars revolutionized the technology of special effects" I'm like, "Uh, which series came out first? TOS had some good effects for the time, which was in the 60s" :p

The movies have generally been good, too. ST movies.

The thing about SW movies, they were really cool back when episodes 4-6 came out, but when 1 was going to be released, we rented the old ones to watch with the kids, you know, and they were so appalled by the special effects in 4 especially, but all 3 of the older ones. It was funny! It seemed to cool at the time ... :)

Yeah, a lot of people say that Lucas should go back and just re-make the older ones, but that would make them lose their charm. Classics shouldn't be tampered with.

I only like 3 of the ST films.

Well, I watched the newest episode of The Clone Wars, "Defenders of Peace" or something like that, the end to a 2 part episode. *the first part was Jedi Crash*.

REally good, but very surprised that a Trek actor made a voice appearance *George Takei, known for Hikaru Sulu on the original series* but I don't like him so I didn't really care. :rolleyes: But I can't wait until the next episode, which has Obi-Wan in it and he's very funny in this series. :D

Yesterday, in the cafeteria line, I noticed a young man who looked almost exactly like Luke from the original trilogy.

I almost burst out laughing at his face. Poor kid. :D

Back