Cheese Whiz II

LoL insulated the CW from magenetization with rubber almost a year ago. I know 'cuz I tried to do the same thing. :p

*walks through wormhole with CW* *wormhole closes behind*

*walks through blackhole, waits for Olorin to exit wormhole*

Ha! There you are, you thief!

*grabs CW and runs through blackhole to emerge in the fifth dimension*

Now you can't get me!

That hurt! Do you know how much it hurts to get thrown around through dimensions?

*grabs CW and locks it up in a lead box under my bed*

*Dr. Phil turns out to be an ally of Olorin's* *Lieke discovers she was running with fake CW that the Dr. had his workers switch in the waiting room*
But since Lieke has i-can-see-which-CW-is-real-glasses (these ones: :cool: ), she knew it from the beginning, tied up the workers, and got the real CW:D

butbutbutbut i have happy thoughts :eek: *falls on Olorin:D* *sees poor knocked out Olorin...* *laughs and takes CW* *runs to invisable place (where persons who enter also get invisable)*

EDIT: Olorin: did you see it? The Bennites/Caspiannites are called into existence... WHYYYYY?????? :eek:

:p

Last edited:
*turns invisible, thereby turning Lieke & her 'invisible place' visible*

*grabs CW again and floats away*

:eek: NOOOOOOOO!!! I THOUGHT THERE WAS SOMETHING WE COULD DO TO PREVENT THAT!! Honestly, Will and Skandarnites are bad enough... :eek:

*turns invisible, thereby turning Lieke & her 'invisible place' visible*

*grabs CW again and floats away*

:eek: NOOOOOOOO!!! I THOUGHT THERE WAS SOMETHING WE COULD DO TO PREVENT THAT!! Honestly, Will and Skandarnites are bad enough...
:rolleyes: you were KO!

*knocks Olorin out AGAIN* *grabs CW:D*

i know :eek: It's sad...

Back