I like the subtitles. They seem to fit quite well.

It's going to be really tragic when the second part is released and over with, and we've got all the extended editions and there's nothing more. When LotR ended there was always hope of the Hobbit, but after this.. it'll be so sad! I hope it's totally worth it :D

Maybe after this they'll make the Silmarillion.:D

3 or 4? I'm thinking more like seven...

There are a lot of Tolkien fanatics who would ban an adaptation of the Sil.

Well there's so much stuff that they fear a movie would take too much away from the story. Which is why I say seven films would probably do the trick. Of course, don't forget that some of the last part of the Sil contains the ultra-condensed version of The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings. That takes out a little bit that won't need adapting.

Haha, it takes alot of endurance to read that book. But its pretty good if you can get through it. I love some of the stories in it.:D
(the begining of the Sil is the hardest part to read though [I think], because it just draaaaaaaags ooooooooon.:p)

Yep, the beginning's hard, but it gets much better after that. As someone told a friend of mine, "It's like swimming through pudding, but there's water after the pudding." And if you can get through it once, if you read it again you'll enjoy it soooooooooooo much more. And you'll be proud of yourself.;)

But this is off topic.:p

I read it when I was about twelve, but I had a way of skimming... I could absorb any information and manage to not get bored. (That's how I read LOTR at age 10.) However, believe me, a film version would get past the fancy style of Tolkien and his hundred-word-sentences and interest a much larger audience.

Thhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Back