What was the last thing you watched?

I'm currently watching the BBC Narnia films. These films started to air around 1988 up until 1990. It started out with The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe and ended with The Silver Chair.

Attachments

• anne-gables-bbc-narnia-4-untitled.jpg
    anne-gables-bbc-narnia-4-untitled.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 34
  • anne-gables-bbc-narnia-5-untitled.jpg
    anne-gables-bbc-narnia-5-untitled.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 34
  • anne-gables-bbc-narnia-the-silver-chair-untitled.jpg
    anne-gables-bbc-narnia-the-silver-chair-untitled.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 34
When Calls the Heart, season 1 disc 3. I'm a bit sad I won't be able to watch the new season when it comes on. Hallmark doesn't make it available online unless you're a subscriber, and I don't get Hallmark at my house. :/

And also some Hawaii Five-0 (2010) season 3. I've been binge-watching it lately even though I've seen all the episodes. Everything makes more sense now that I've been able to go back and watch from episode 1.

If I Stay (2014) it's very close to the book in the feel
And plotting of the film. The only thongll thing is that I don't think Chloe Moretz was roghy right for the role of Mia. IMO the one. Who.played her friend Kim was more of how I imagined Mia when o I first read the book three years ago.

The newest episode of Once Upon a Time, this past Sunday. I was almost completely alone in my dorm, and we have a lounge with a TV, so I sat in there, alone and watched it, feeling epic.
There select few perks to coming back to college a day early, but that was one of them.:p

Back