Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Elves

Votes: 34 37.4%
  • Wizards

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Other (please tell who)

Votes: 6 6.6%

• Total voters
I was talking with the Vala just yesterday and they told me that history was corrupted to leave the hobbits' part out :O

I was talking with the Vala just yesterday and they told me that history was corrupted to leave the hobbits' part out :O

The Vala aren't trustworthy, I consulted the Valar, Manwe and Olmo in particular (Aule can't be trusted, he already disobeyed Eru by creating The Adopted). :p

You should try to talk to Morgoth. I heard he likes diet coke and applejuice :D So I bet he can tell you a lot. If only he stops crying everytime when you dig up his defeat. He continues to say it was just nothing more then a surprise party for Manwë :p

You should try to talk to Morgoth. I heard he likes diet coke and applejuice :D So I bet he can tell you a lot. If only he stops crying everytime when you dig up his defeat. He continues to say it was just nothing more then a surprise party for Manwë :p

I've heard Morgoth has been spending his time in the VOID: Valar Organized Institution of Darkness. :D

Back