Username Changes

I've been CONSIDERING changing back to Your Sister Lila, I really liked that username and my current one is getting a little tedious to type... and it's not very easy to memorize...

Should I...? hmmmmmm

I want to know why you changed it, BarbarianKing!! And yes, Grace (Lila?), I liked your old name better. But it's okay if you'd rather not change. :)

I really think they should set a limit on former names also. I see someone had his name changed and I guess it was a name he used before (according to the new rules) but I recognized him by his banner otherwise I had no idea who he was. If you change back to a former name choose a name you have used a longer time and not one you used briefly otherwise we still have to guess who it is :eek:

I've been CONSIDERING changing back to Your Sister Lila, I really liked that username and my current one is getting a little tedious to type... and it's not very easy to memorize...

Should I...? hmmmmmm

I like it Lila, but it's your choice so............

I've been contemplating changing my username, but I don't know if the mods will let me. I'm still kind of newish, so it might be really confusing.

The mods have decided only to change the usernames of those who changed them before because so many people changed their names so often nobody knew who they were. Too bad for those who hardly till never changed their names but it's understandable. I do hope however the mods will not allow those people who used to have 20 different usernames in the past to change them back to every single one if they want because that would be unfair in my opinion. And some even used a name for such a short time that before you knew who they were changed it again :rolleyes:

I'm waiting to see what will happen closely. Because if it is allowed ( of course I do wish it will work out for you) to your name, then they must allow it to others as well again.

I would think that they'd let you change yours, Vanessa. :) They've known that you've had the same user name for quite awhile now. On the other hand, if I asked to be changed to Princess Lila, they'd probably say no because I've changed mine a gagillion times. XP

Then you are allowed to change it back ;) PotW said those who had changed their names in the past can change it back to one of those older names. This means Your sister lila can be re-used :D

^ yeah I like Your Sister Lila.

I'm going to wait to see what happens too. If I am allowed to change it, it would only be once. But, who knows I might just stick to the one I have now.

Back