Suggestion Box And Questions

tgraveline said:
oh but oh well i said it already, he he

tg
Knucklehead. :p

Paul, thanx for the tip on Firefox, it is a really neat browser, I like it a lot, and I can easily control the font size, so change away if you've a mind to revert to that smaller type.

(TG, I don't really think you're a knucklehead. :eek: )

Well i kind of agree with you inky, i am a bit of a knucklehead, but oh well is what i have to say i guess now adays.

tg

I like the new font. I want it to stay like this.

I must not have that Mofoxilla thing cos the Ctrl thing dont wokr for me

waterhogboy said:
I must not have that Mofoxilla thing cos the Ctrl thing dont wokr for me
It's a browser, you can download it free at the link Paul posted. I like it lots, I made the text gigantic!

I used to think of it a Mozerella Fire Fox. I don't think we have that anymore. We have Nescape or something or other and I never use it. I always use IE.

Yeah, what is MUD, and why did you post that INSIDE the D&D RPG?

Interesting... hmmmmmmm Maaaybe. I'll have to do some research on it as a possibility, unless someone knows a lot about them can tell me about them.

I don't like the default forum layout (the animated one). It's too hard on the eyes, is hard to read, and is rather gaudy. A nice, neutral color would be better (such as your default blue option).

Hey Princess..when you log on you can change it by using the little drop down menu on the very bottom left hand side!

Back