Is Glenburne male or Female?

Is Glenburn male or female?

• Total voters
Glenburne...speak out now OR I will really use you as a hockeystick!!

Just back from an afternoon of band auditions, National Government, and Sociology, and I find what?

Okay, okay, everybody...I'm a female hockey stick. Actually--I'm just female. As I voted on the He/She thread, as those who bothered to look have figured out by now. (Thank you, Mozart, Aravis and Wild Rose!) But holding back for a while has been extremely amusing...

After I saw Copperfox's sonnet, I PM'd him to let him know about the mistake...but since I had originally preferred being anonymous, he decided to let sleeping dogs lie. Since I am a girl, my roommate was attempting to set me up with a male, not a female. (She also told me she felt sure I sounded enough like a girl in my writing for people to tell...but I guess not.)

Peepiceek, I have come clean...so please do not call me "he." Copperfox as my witness, I am very much a she...and I can find other witnesses if necessary.

I am curious, though...what (besides the Glen/Dr. Byrne insanity) made you all think I am a he?

Last edited:
I am curious, though...what (besides the Glen/Dr. Byrne insanity) made you all think I am a he?

I'm not really sure, but somewhere in the back of my mind I had decided that you were a guy. Which is odd, because I know for a fact that most of the population on this forum are girls ;)

And I think maybe you reminded me of some guys I know

"Miranda rights" are a named after a U.S. court case where the attorneys of an incarcerated man named Ernesto Miranda appealed his conviction on the grounds that he hadn't understood he had the right against self-incrimination while being questioned by the police.

So Miranda rights have nothing to do with my gender. It's just a formula that the police in the U.S. have to recite to you if you're arrested.

I pretty much assumed you were female.
You behave a lot like TheSpanishInqusition,who is a girl,and even speak like her.:D

Vanessa:I didn't have a crush untill I was 17.:p No clue why,but Davy changed everything and now I have too many crushes to count.lol :p

Glenburne:Well-read and intelligent.Also,you use correct English which is nice.:p

Okay, okay, everybody...I'm a female hockey stick. Actually--I'm just female. As I voted on the He/She thread, as those who bothered to look have figured out by now. (Thank you, Aravis!) But holding back for a while has been extremely amusing...
?

wooojooo... welcome :D ... this was fun though... >_<

Vanessa:I didn't have a crush untill I was 17.:p No clue why,but Davy changed everything and now I have too many crushes to count.lol

Glenburne:Well-read and intelligent.Also,you use correct English which is nice.:p

I know the feeling, I didn't have crushes until a few years ago ;)

Good description of Glenburne :p

Peepiceek, I have come clean...so please do not call me "he." Copperfox as my witness, I am very much a she...and I can find other witnesses if necessary.

I'm still not convinced. How do I know you're telling the truth? :p

Nevertheless, since the majority seems to have swung in favour of the female (people are so fickle!), by my own logic I ought to redesignate you as a she.

As to why I went for male, my reasoning is set out in the he/she thread (the comment that led to my own unmasking by some clever soul!), that anyone whose username is not obviously female I tend to assume is male. It took me a couple of weeks to realise that Inkspot was female too!

Peeps

Back