Willianites

Nothing important yet, we just hope that Williams new movie is not going to be R rated. It doesn't sound like it will be but it could be and we really don't want it to be.

Yes! Although I'm now 18, I try to refrain from R movies as much as possible. I would be pretty dissapointed if William did that.
Oh! And HighKingPeterMagnificent!! I love your siggy!!! He He. Totally made me laugh with the whole non-morning person Peter. :D

Yes! Although I'm now 18, I try to refrain from R movies as much as possible. I would be pretty dissapointed if William did that.
Oh! And HighKingPeterMagnificent!! I love your siggy!!! He He. Totally made me laugh with the whole non-morning person Peter. :D

Well, I'm still 13 so R rated movies can't be considered.

ok thanks. i heard somwhere that he was in someother movie and i was wondering.

yea, I am pretty sure he is going to be in that movie A Great Education. If anyone here has an IMDB account they could probably get more info and comfirm that the rumors are true. Plus I saw on one of his websites (one of the first ones that showed up) that he was going to be in that movie, and they had a summary of the movie and everything, making it sound like a really awesome movie. It sounds really good. :) Actually amdd97, I think that his hair would be awesome if he just had bangs, I like it shorter MUCH, MUCH BETTER, but it would be cute longer if he only had some bangs.

I was so happy that Peter made the short appearance in VDT. :) Too bad it wasn't a bit longer though. He looked wonderful in Lucy's dream sequence scene. Good hair. He He. :D

Back