Dramatic entrance (Please do not delete)

"Broo-ra Room!" The knight said in greetings to the ents....after a very long good afternoon the ents noticed Curumo staring wide-eyed....there were also many many elves behind the ents :D
"I can't abide any miscrients trying to enslave all free peoples...." The knight said.

"You fool! I will have my vengeance upon thee. TO BATTLE AGAINST THESE WILD WOOD DEMONS!" A legion of uruks, many of them carrying bows-and-arrows, appeared suddenly, as well as a band of wild trolls. The rain continued to pelt the ground, tinkling against the knight's silver armor, while the White Wizard seized the opportunity and fled, the Worm snivelling behind him.

"Flee while you can, Curumo!!!" The knight shouted....the ents were rather upset and charged into the uruks, while the elves rained many many arrows upon them!The knight drew his sword and charged w/ a battle cry!!!He scattered many uruks, which returned fire w/ crossbow bolts! The trolls on the other hand were a little more of a niessuance.....They charged the flank of the elves, many of whom had bows out, and their aim incredibly accurate....the elves felled the trolls after having their ranks scattered, then the last uruks were smashed!! The duffers came out from behind the rock where they hid....and offered the elves candy.....the knight spent the next hour plucking arrows out of ents.....then something interesting happened....

"Apparently, not much", the Prince replied the Eccentric Bibliophile. "Things seemed rather calm until you showed up. Are you all right, milady?" He turned to Inkspot, who was still trying to gather up whaterver candy hadn't been trampled by elves, spoiled by uruks, grabbed by duffers, or gnawed by Worm.

"Welcome, friend" Said the knight to Prince of the West. After he had organized the elves and ents once more he shouted "Shall we let this Wizard befuddle us so??" And with that the knight, elves, and ents marched off in the direction Curumo had fled, leaving Prince of the West, the duffers, Eccentric Bibliophile....and Mr. Fideal-who had been rather quiet during the skirmish...-with the candy. "I wonder what happened to the dragon??" Someone asked.... :D

He panted as he ran, clutching his large black staff. He had very nearly reached the Fords of the Isen, when on the horizon he could descry the black shadowy figure of the Captain of the hosts of Mordor. "So it comes to it at last. The dogs of Rohan and the brats of Ilúvatar will have a time of it in battling the hosts of Mordor..."

The knight had a feeling he knew where Curumo was headed...so he kept going west, all the while blowing his horn! many brave men and elves joined him, and they marched towards Isengard....the knight had no idea what awaited them there.....what happened next startled everyone! :D

Indeed, the Lord of the Nazgûl got off his horse and, suddenly grabbing what appeared to be a microphone, he cried, "Jadis, honey, where are you?" And so it was that he and Jadis gave a live performance of "Jadis in concert!" ;) Curumo munched on a delicious Wonka bar...

The knight and everyone else had arrived shortly after their 1st song started...and enjoyed the rest of the concert....Although the whole concept disturbed the knight just slightly.....then all the duffers showed up....and STOLE CURUMO'S SUPPLY OF WONKA BARS :eek: !!Oh no....Curumo was enraged!!! The nazgul mounted their horses and chased after the duffers....the knight nearly fell out of his seat laughing at this....till jadis got her wand knocked out of her hand by one of the duffers running past her....her wand flew through the air....and turned a rank of Mumakil into stone!! :eek: the knight lauged even harder....untill Curumo lifted him right out of his seat....

The Prince turned to Eccentric Bibliophile and asked, "So, this is what this was all about? Jadis and the Nazgûl in concert? At Isengard? With Wonka bars? Where is that Zantar fellow who started all this?"

"I suppose we must", the Prince sighed, drawing his vorpal blade. "Though it seems I've been doing rather a lot of this lately."
With a bellow, EB leapt into action, swinging his sword in a lethal arc and beheading a couple of uruks. The Prince lashed out with lethal precision at the orcs, while duffers scattered to hide behind stone Mûmak. Startled, Curumo's concentration broke, and the Knight came crashing back to his seat. Hearing the fray, the Nazgûl reined in their black steeds and turned to gaze at the two swordsmen.
"Uh oh", muttered EB.
"Indeed", answered the Prince, swinging to face the new threat. "Where's Zantar?"
"Oh, my back", groaned the Knight.
"Serves you right", Curumo sneered, coming over to kick him while he was down. "You shouldn't laugh at other's misfortunes. And give me that Wonka bar!"

The nazgul gaze upon there two foes intently, a subtle hissing is heard and they form a horizontal line facing EB and Prince. "It seems they think to take us on one at a time" Prince observes and further asks "any plan?". EB stands with sword at ready focused on the enemy "I've studied Roman, British, Celtic, German, Chinese, and Japanese warfare. And I've learned this one thing". "And what's that?" Asks Prince. "Don't die" says EB seriously.

"Right", answered the Prince, tightening his grip on his broadsword as the Nazgûl began encircling them. "Well, I've studied Bedorian warfare, and they never taught that lesson."
"Bedorian?" asked EB quizzically. "Never heard of them."
The Prince just stared at him.
"Oh, right", EB said, steadying his hand to keep his sword pointed at the closest Nazgûl.
Suddenly there was a loud crash behind them...

Inkspot is completely out of depth here, her only weapon being the nail file Mr. Fideal lent her earlier. Still, feeling that everyone should do what they can, she pokes the nearest Nazgul in the knee. :p

Jewel, who feels like she owes the duffers something because of her previous evil ways, grabs Reepicheep's rapier (which she is keeper of). She quickly runs to where Inkspot is and helps her poke the Nazgul in the knee. :eek:

EB becomes distracted by the crash (I wonder why noone noticed). A nazgul takes this to his advantage and slashes down upon him. EB regains his regains his focus right in time and sidesteps out of the way and lunges for the nazgul, the tip of the sword slices through the back of it's black robe. The creature shrieks in agony, the cloth falls into nothing as a shadow flees to mordor. The Prince quickly finishes off the one Inkspot wounded.

Then coming over the horizon there could be seen a figure, he wore a full suit of armor
from shod to coif. He then lifted his hand and all froze and stood upright the
duffers swords stopped swinging aimlessly "Oh friends" he spoke "doest thou not know
what comes of fighting in vain? I assure you no avail shall come from this skirmish.
Lest thou may all perish thou fight to the death? It is I that shall rule this day, and every
other to come." at this he lifted his hand and all could see what was upon it. The
one ring to rule them all. Then could be heard a rhythmic sound "thud-thud
thud-thud" and over the horizon could be seen legions, tens of thousands.
"Heh heh heh" laughed the man "who now will's not yield against my might?"
"I'll yield if ya'll want me to" said Mr. Fideal just finishing some candy.

Last edited:
"Great", muttered the Prince, pulling his blade up from the spot where the Nazgûl used to be. "Wonder what cereal box he pulled that 'ring' out of. I'm sure the real one was torched a long time ago."
"Your sword!" EB declares, pointing at the Prince's intact blade.
"What about it?"
"You just slew a Nazgûl! Shouldn't it be - you know, shattered? And shouldn't you be lying on the ground, unconscious under the baleful influence of the Black Breath?"
"Well, I don't know about any Black Breath", the Prince replied, looking at the torn robe at his feet. "Maybe a little halitosis, and there is some scoring on the blade."
"My nail file is bent!" Inkspot pointed out. EB looked it over.
"Yup, definite metal fatigue here. What do you think? Weakened Nazgûl?"
"Either that, or diabetic", the Prince concurred. "They have been scarfing jelly beans throughout the concert."
Through all this the steady tramp of the myriads of troops drew closer. The crowd quaked in their boots. The duffers sought to scale the stone Mûmakil while the uruks mobbed the ticket office seeking refunds.
"I wonder where he found that army", EB pndered. "That many troops aren't easy to come by."
"Wait a minute", the Prince said, peering closely at the marching minions. "No - it can't be - but that's the only explanation."
"What?" asked Jewel.
"I don't know where he found them", answered the Prince. "But those troops - they're Bedorian!"
"Bedorian? You mean the ones who..." asked EB.
"The very ones! I didn't know there were any left, for obvious reasons, but that fellow seems to have found some. Maybe this won't be much of a fight after all."
"Or maybe he's taught them some new tricks", replied EB grimly, readying his blade.

"So thou will not yield to my might?" there was no responce "very well then, but I'll have you know these men shall not be felled with ease" said the man, then he came to the center of the vast army "Men of Cire" he shouted "they choose not yield to thy might, they choose to meet their banes, do not dissapoint them. They think they are thy equals, better men than the lot of thee, show them this is not so. Under your volleys, their center shall crumble, they are ignorant and no not of my power and the power of the ring. So stand, true men of Cire, the empire which shall last for eternity, and remember above all else that they die like other men, and like other men we shall cut them down!." then he raised his hand and before his ranks a score of minatours appeared "now deliver me this day!" he cried.

Last edited:
Back