Votes: 7 46.7%
  • holyboy666

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Dernhelm

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did not. We already decided that :eek: is best. :D

Dernhelm...that looks like a lot of work! I mean...:eek: :eek: Beautiful.

*bows*

Thank you! (Not too bad really...except if I hadn't gotten a chance to post it. Then it would have been a lot of work. ;-)

Well since we all know YOU'RE crazy, then of COURSE you believe this idea...that :eek: isn't better than:D ... But since I am perfectly sane, I must be correct. And it IS better.
That makes sense to me...

WAIT: I'm not crazy :mad:

Lieke! "Which one is better, [insert weird smiley here] or [insert other weird smiley here]" is the ultimate question! So the answer is 42. And since [insert first weird smiley here] is equal to 42 (see LoL for details), then [then again] is the best.
Again: Which one is better? Answer: 42.

If you have 42, you can say you have a 4 and a 2, if you do 4 times 2 you have 8, if you add the 4 and the 2 to that you have 14, and 14 just happends to be the letter N in the alphabeth (sp?).
Then you have the second letter (because obviously 42 must have two letters), and you do 2/4, because then you have both the numbers, and you do: 2/4 times 2, which is 1, and you add the one to the 14 you had already, which makes 15.
Then you have 14 and 15, which are the letters N and O, which makes the word 'NO'. No is obviously a synonym for 'No idea', so that makes the question unanswerable:D

(*ROFL* That was a masterpiece, lieke...)

However, although indeed the letters found by this process are N and O, you mixed up the order. so, you really get 'on'. This, of course, is urging the answer-seeker on, so my explanation is correct and :eek: is better. :p

(*ROFL* That was a masterpiece, lieke...)

However, although indeed the letters found by this process are N and O, you mixed up the order. so, you really get 'on'. This, of course, is urging the answer-seeker on, so my explanation is correct and :eek: is better.

(*bows* thank you:D)

Or... 'on' means that we have to seek on and on and on and on and on for the answer... o no:eek: :D

As a matter of fact, we're BOTH wrong! In the second instance, you do not add the 1 to the 14, but rather to 4 + 2, which is 6. 6 + 1 = 7, so you now have N and G, which makes NG. NG stands for 'northward go', so you must go north to seek the answer.

*goes north*

I FOUND IT!! IT SAYS :eek: IS BETTER!!

As a matter of fact, we're BOTH wrong! In the second instance, you do not add the 1 to the 14, but rather to 4 + 2, which is 6. 6 + 1 = 7, so you now have N and G, which makes NG. NG stands for 'northward go', so you must go north to seek the answer.

*goes north*

I FOUND IT!! IT SAYS :eek: IS BETTER!!

Wait! in one thread or another (it's sad that i can't remember which one) i was looking for elswhere (i remember: the eggs thread) and elswhere was north, so the answer can't be there... *thinks*

Hey, what's that... It says: 'Welcome to Elsewhere, you loser, go in or go back'

*sees a strange little fellow standing there with an even stranger creature next to him*

Creature: master must go inside the tunnel
Little Fellow: now that i'm here, i don't think i want to
Creature: it's the only way, go in or go back
Little Fellow: i can't go back *goes in*
Olorin and Lieke: *hear screamings from inside the tunnel*

Lieke: or... we don't go in and leave the question unanswerable :eek:

Back