My Banner Art

brenban.jpg

Neat-o!!!Where did you get that star texture,if you don't mind my asking?:D

What is the"Paperboy" stuff mean?I've been seeing that a lot,but...:eek:

Neat-o!!!Where did you get that star texture,if you don't mind my asking?:D

What is the"Paperboy" stuff mean?I've been seeing that a lot,but...:eek:

Thanks! It's not actually a texture, that was just the background of the photo I used and I just painted on semi-transparent stars over it. It was just luck that the background looked so cool.

The "Paperboy" stuff is from the Skandarnites vs PaperB'nites thread. The whole "battle" got started when someone said their newspaper boy looked like Ben Barnes. Then other people started saying who they wanted their paperboys to look like (basically any guy that they thought was cute). Then the Skandarnites would come into the thread (b/c it started as a different thread) and say things about how much better Skandar is than any of their "Paperboys" which is how the name came about. So then a thread started for a "friendly battle". It's really pretty silly, and I'm not sure I gave a good description, but the current thread is in the Land of Duffers, if you ever want to check it out. :rolleyes:

The "Paperboy" stuff is from the Skandarnites vs PaperB'nites thread. The whole "battle" got started when someone said their newspaper boy looked like Ben Barnes. Then other people started saying who they wanted their paperboys to look like (basically any guy that they thought was cute). Then the Skandarnites would come into the thread (b/c it started as a different thread) and say things about how much better Skandar is than any of their "Paperboys" which is how the name came about. So then a thread started for a "friendly battle". It's really pretty silly, and I'm not sure I gave a good description, but the current thread is in the Land of Duffers, if you ever want to check it out. :rolleyes:

LOL...Okay,I got it.Sounds like fun.:p :D

Of course I would! Spread the word about Paperboys! :D
Do you want it to be Edward Cullen the character, or Robert Pattinson the actor?

Here's your banner Hannah! I chose to make it of Robert Pattinson rather than Edward Cullen because there was more of a variety of photos to choose from. :)

robpatban.jpg

I hope you like it!

Back