Votes: 7 46.7%
  • holyboy666

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Dernhelm

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
*Duffer Sun begins suffering from sunspots, sun sickness, sunscreen, etc.*

This is the consequence of using astronaut suits on other people in Dufferland. It interferes with the natural order of the universe, and the results are grave.

That's true. And it's why they have trouble understanding why the Asylum keeps sliding off the Cliff into the Gulf of Mexico every seven months or so. But their lack of understanding doesn't change the fact that their astronaut-related behavior keeps messing with the Asylum's foundation, or that the big "splash" when the Asylum hits the Gulf always ends up getting my books wet.

There's an image for sleepless nights... Is there a chance that, if Glen's windows happened to be open just at the moment the asylum tilted, that her books would go flying out? Not all of them, of course (that would be silly), but maybe just the hand-crafted first edition of the Duffer Encyclopedia with the intricate illustrations and gold leaf?

No. I always keep a steel screen across the window so they don't fall out. Unfortunately, it doesn't keep water out, but the Asylum had a set of very expensive book dryers to prevent permanent damage.

GG was occupied at the time. I.e., I kidnapped her and held her for ransom, but she never figured out that she was kidnapped, because I made the Faramir actor her prison guard.

Isn't the bit where the brain and mouth are, the human bit? But fine, if it diverts suspicion from me.

*points and shouts*

He did it! Catch the book-dryer-gobble-upper!

*notices a wanted poster with Freckles on it* The police are offering the Can as a reward. I'm not sure that's legal, but whatever.

Good citizens don't question the police. If they decide to have bomb-sniffing cats, or imprison hamsters for violating other people's freedom of speech, then they must obviously have a good reason. The police are always right. Just ask them.

A paradox isn't worse than a Balrog, and in any case, you haven't created one. Just because you heard them say no, doesn't mean that they actually did. They could have misunderstood your question, or, more likely you were suffering the effects of the hallucinogenic mushrooms that WS stuck in your coffee.

Back