How does a Duffer's brain work?

Which example is most indicative of how a Duffer's brain works?

• Total voters
You know you don't have to watch space movies if you don't want to. It's fairly easy to spot them: just look out for giant astronaut helmets on the posters. I want to know who keeps strapping you to a seat, forcing your eyes open, and playing space movies back and forth all day. That's what I want to know.

I watched Interstellar because Christopher Nolan directed it, and I figured I'd give it a chance. But nothing, apparently, can cure me of my aversion to space suits.

This really kills my interest in a lot of science fiction. Throw in a space suit and it's ruined. I need to watch Star Wars sometime, at least it doesn't have space suits.

Last edited:
*opens drawer looking for dougnuts*

*finds pen*

*uses pen to write the Great Universal Novel*

*buries pen in ceremonial walnut shell*

WS, you picked up a self-published book by a professional rioter in Brazil. Next time at least check to be sure that you are getting your universal novels from outside the galaxy.

Other than its publication site, the universal novel must reflect universal principles, such as:

1. Trout can neither be created nor destroyed.
2. The universe becomes itchier as time goes on.
3. If you want to make the universe scratch, try causing global cooling.

And don't forget the universal principle of 'He who mentioneth trout in a list, shall be cliffsplatted by Napoleon Bonaparte or a delegate chosen by the aforementioned tiny emperor.'

I'm a she, not a he. Therefore the rules apply to Sopes and WS only.

Also, how can Napoleon splat anyone, or appoint a substitute splatter, when he is sort of deadish?

Back