Who Thought The Witch Was Scary?

tgraveline

Harley Quinn *growls*
Knight of the Noble Order
Emeritus
All i can say is she scared me when i was younger, but enticed me with turkish delight, i'm so confused.

tg

I always thought she was frightening. She's amazingly deceitful too, feeding on Edmund's temptations and all.

The white witch scared the be-jebus outa me. Her eyes were just so icey and blank. I always remember when she tells her minions to tie up Aslan, i swear that actress pulls it off so well, you can see the malice in her eyes *Shudders*

I don't think that person could have had an ounce of goodness in her, she really did want to kill aslan, fake or not, she wanted death. Shes scary stuff. Thats why i don't want to mess with brits too much anymore.

tg

Not all Brits are evil witches with an obsession for ice and a hatred of christmas :p

BTW, do you pronounce her name "Jay-dis" or "Jar-dis"?

No Sp00nie, not ALL are.

She scared the bejezus outa me i can tell you that. :blink: Though not as much as the witch in The Silver Chair, now SHE was scary.

Yeah! And that bit where Puddleglum found the recipe for human and marsh wiggles in the giant's recipe book, that scared the **** outa me!

Um... I thought we were talking about the movies, not the books :huh:
Actually though, I haven't seen all the BBC movies, only LWW and VDT, that I can remember, anyway. But yeah, the white witch was scary. She was the best actress in the movie, anyway :lol: (Sorry, but that's not saying much. But I still love the BBC movies, so don't hurt me :( )

The white witch was really icy, but I really thought the witch in Silver Chair was pretty scary..... I hated how she was so smooth talking "There is no sun, there is no sun...." It's no wonder the prince melted under her influence!

Originally posted by Pretzel Head@Feb 8 2004, 07:06 AM
Also the ability to turn into a large snake is a real turn on.
:eek: Are you ok? LOL. I've never heard of anyone getting happy over something like that! Well, whatever floats your boat. :lol:

Aw comon! Haven't you ever fantastized about a woman with the ability to turn into a serpent????

No????

You sure?

Oh.

*runs*

Hey I'd want that ability!!!!! :) Not that I'd like a girl with it, but hey! I'd want it myself! I'd want to be a water moccasin cause they can swim man! Pluss they're deadly ... :lol:

Wow, I never knew you would like to have the ability to transform into a water moccasin... I guess I learn something new everyday :lol: Since green is my favorite color, I'd probably stick with being a harmless green garden snake... but I'd probably rather be a dragonfly, come to think of it. I guess you'd be eating me then, though :rolleyes:

You're so blah, Fae! :rolleyes: Water mocasins are cool! They have POWER!!! Why would you rather be a garden snake or DRAGONFLY!!! :lol: LOL!

I s'pose I'd like to transform into a King Cobra , a 7 footer would be nice. :D

But it'd also be cool to turn into a giant, vivid green snake, like the witch.
Though only if I could do it without witch-craft... eegh that lady gave me the creeps. :blink:

i think the white witch was scary, but she was also intriquing at the same time. I always wanted to look at her again and again trying to find something new in her. She wasn't the type of scary like orcs or anything but a beautiful ugly that was weird...anyway...babbles.
Rosie Cotton
ps. Leafy, now i understand why you asked me that question thursday nite. I would like to be a water mocasin too (not a dragonfly) ;)

Back