Who said it?

Quoting from memory so it's not exactly right, but:

"Anyone who tells will be first beaten to death and then burned alive and then fed on bread and water for six weeks."

Lasaraleen, when she's trying to keep her servants from telling anyone she's hiding Aravis?

Aunt Letty.

"Then he breathed upon me and took away the trembling from my limbs and caused me to stand upon my feet."

Thanks Hermit for reviving this thread -- although I'm not sure who said your quote. Was it one of the small creatures who brought food and drink to King Tirian when he was tied to the tree near Stable Hill?

Mullugutherum (or however you spell it) to (the I think as yet un-de-enchanted) Rilian, who interrupts, "It pleases my Highness principally to be obeyed."

"If anyone mentions that name again he shall instantly be killed."

Mullugutherum (or however you spell it) to (the I think as yet un-de-enchanted) Rilian, who interrupts, "It pleases my Highness principally to be obeyed."

"If anyone mentions that name again he shall instantly be killed."

Bravo Peeps! (I wasn't sure of the spelling either, I was just going to say the Warden of Underland!)

The White Witch in LWW to Edmund and the dwarf when the latter says the end of her winter is Aslan's doing.

Who said "Let the prince win his spurs!"

Now that one was Aslan, I'm pretty sure, instructing others to hold back so that Peter could fight Maugrim alone.

"Can I box him, father, please?"

Prince Corin said that, except he started it with "Father".

"You're not--not Eustace by any chance?"

Hint, the speaker of this was disputed in the story, so the answer has to be the two possibilities.

MrBob

Back