Eragon/Eldest/Brisingr- Christopher Paolini III - Post all Eragon here

My favorite character is Murtaugh and may I remind everyone that HE DID NOT CHOOSE TO JOIN THE DARK SIDE!!!!!!! That Galby (i like the nick name!!) knows Murtaugh and Thorn real names!!!! So I hope something happens to redeem him!!

i love Murtagh too! and it would be kind of hard to not tell Galby :)D) their real names because if they didn't hed find out and they'd be in trouble. Galby's not someone you want to mess with;)

I've just recieved the newsletter from alagaesia.com!! :

Kvetha Fricaya! Be sure to visit Alagaesia.com tomorrow,Tuesday, October 30th, for an exciting announcement about the Inheritance series!

Who thinks it's probably the title?

Last edited:
It was announced today that the Inheritance Trilogy is the Inheritance Trilogy no more - a forth, full-length novel has been added to the Trilogy, expanding Eragon and Saphira's adventures.

"I plotted out the Inheritance series as a trilogy nine years ago, when I was fifteen. At that time, I never imagined I’d write all three books, much less that they would be published" said Paolini. "When I finally delved into Book Three, it soon became obvious that the remainder of the story was far too big to fit in one volume. Having spent so long thinking about the series as a trilogy, it was difficult for me to realize that, in order to be true to my characters and to address all of the plot points and unanswered questions Eragon and Eldest raised, I needed to split the end of the series into two books."

In addition to the announcement of a fourth book in the series, the release date has been announced for the third book, which still remains un-named: September 23, 2008.

Keep checking back on Shur'tugal as we update with even more information regarding Book 3, Book 4, and more! Also, be sure to check back on Shur'tugal and Alagaesia at 5 PM EST for a video announcement from Christopher Paolini!

YAYYY!!! :D

Another book? Well, I hope this so-called fourth book is far beyond better than the previous three ones. I think is not... well, what some of the fans and those detractors are expecting of the saga of Inheritance... but, no. I'll tell this to Delta and Alastair.

Anyway, would that mean there might be new dragons!?

Another book? Well, I hope this so-called fourth book is far beyond better than the previous three ones. I think is not... well, what some of the fans and those detractors are expecting of the saga of Inheritance... but, no. I'll tell this to Delta and Alastair.

Anyway, would that mean there might be new dragons!?

hope there's another dragon. maybe Saphira finds a mate....

i wish the third book would come out already. i'm getting so impatient:mad:

No it needs to be Empire.
Eragon
Eldest
Empire

Think about it. Wow, i really need to read those books again it's been ages.

I remember a friend and I were reading it together (Eldest) And we had just gotten to where they leave that other Dwarf place where the priests are. anyway over lunch I asked her something and then I was like "Oh no you wouldn't know cuz we haven't gotten to the part where he turns into an elf yet!" all of a sudden i slapped my hands over my mouth and my eyes got big I was like OOPS! her jaw dropped and she stared at me I was like "sorry!" It was hilkarious anyway!

booo! this is only for Eragonites! don't kill me for not knowing this but who was Eragon's friend? not Brom or Saphira the other kid? You see it's been ages since I read the books. All I can think of is Mugwort but i don't think thats right!

Are you?????
*Gasp!* You didn't see my review on the books? :eek: I'll have to dig them up... they'll answer all your questions. :p
booo! this is only for Eragonites! don't kill me for not knowing this but who was Eragon's friend? not Brom or Saphira the other kid? You see it's been ages since I read the books. All I can think of is Mugwort but i don't think thats right!
AAACK! *Jumps on a table and points at Cymro* Eragonite!!! We've got a Eragonite! :p
Dude, seriously, you can still come back to the fold of 15-year-old-realists. Come back, Cymro! :p

Back