Mod Q&A Thread II

Public Relations people (aka Bonnie aka Slippers aka YOU!) don't get to have fun...while the evil genius master-mind (aka Clyde aka RF aka ME!) does...:p

Hmmmm......the 'voices' are telling me to ban everyone and just post and answer myself. Everyone must send us cookies, ice cream, candy and Diet Mountain Dews. NOW!!!! Hop to it people!!!!:eek::p

DIET Mt. Dews?!?! Are you CRAZY?! That's an abomination!! That's even worse than CAFFEINE FREE Mt. Dew!!

*aside to Slippers*Being a Mad makes them crazier than I thought.

Public Relations people (aka Bonnie aka Slippers aka YOU!) don't get to have fun...while the evil genius master-mind (aka Clyde aka RF aka ME!) does...:p

I have more fun that you! We do it TOGETHER...AS A TEAAAAAAAAAM!

Hmmmm......the 'voices' are telling me to ban everyone and just post and answer myself. Everyone must send us cookies, ice cream, candy and Diet Mountain Dews. NOW!!!! Hop to it people!!!!:eek::p

*laughs* YOU think we'd do that!? *buys cookies with sleeping powder in them, ice cream with mad cow deseasie, candy with 'speacial ingrediants' and Diet Mountian Dews with poision* Here you go...*smiles inncoentlY*

DIET Mt. Dews?!?! Are you CRAZY?! That's an abomination!! That's even worse than CAFFEINE FREE Mt. Dew!!

It is...plus it's a waste. Normal Mt. Dew tastes better.

Oooooooooh yeeeeeeeeees...which is why, we aren't one! :D

Since when?

If Slp comes first than it sounds like people are saying 'Slip, RF, Slip...'

Mads, is it a gramatical rule the Slp comes first?:p

Well, not if one is diabetic...:eek: Tis this drink that gained Carl the nickname of Bubbles.

Crazy, of course we're crazy. We've learned from the best...by the way yall are great teachers. Thanks Rhyanidd. :D:p

I cant find this question anywhere, but there is so much spam on this thead now, I might have missed it......

How many posts do we need to be a friend of narnia?

Into the Wardrobe: *bows* My mom always said I ought to work with children.;)

Slp: I refuse. AND YOU'RE NOT A MAD SO YOU CAN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION!*pouts*

Into the Wardrobe: *bows* My mom always said I ought to work with children.;)

Slp: I refuse. AND YOU'RE NOT A MAD SO YOU CAN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION!*pouts*

LOL....I'll keep that in mind although I believe you're a bit far away to babysit for my little ladies. I think the one that's almost 3 might give you a run for your money though. :rolleyes: But I should tell ya that you don't have to be a child to be taught to be crazy...it comes with age...just ask Carl (love ya bro).

Back