Books you're DESPERATE to read!

I'm sure that a lot of you probably have a book or books or a whole book list you want to get through so badly. There are so many books that i'm desperate to read and every time I finish one, the list just seems to get longer and longer...

So, instead of this being a thread where you recommend a certain book you've read, it will probably be more like a massive wish list of all the books you hope to devour :D

I think i'll just begin with one i'm itching to read:

The Tenant of Wildfell Hall
by Anne Bronte

(I watched the film with Toby Stephens and found out that the book is actually much better- well... it's a classic so I suppose of course it's going to be more thrilling)

Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis.

Yeah, I'm the sad person who hasn't read it yet...

Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis.

Yeah, I'm the sad person who hasn't read it yet...

Yeah, same here.

I have a super long list that I will never finish, but one that's currently killing me is "The House of Hades" by Rick Riordan....which doesn't come out 'til October. :p

The Search part 2

I just read freakin' part one.
WHYYYYYYYYYYY CLIFFHANGER? WHYYYYYYY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?!?!?!?!

On that same note, How to Train your Dragon book 11. I'LL FINALLY GET TO READ WHAT HAPPENS TO THE DRAGONS AND HOW HICCUP LIVES!

A thousand curses of men and elves and dwarves... and orcs on cliffhangers.

The Search part 2

I just read freakin' part one.
WHYYYYYYYYYYY CLIFFHANGER? WHYYYYYYY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?!?!?!?!

On that same note, How to Train your Dragon book 11. I'LL FINALLY GET TO READ WHAT HAPPENS TO THE DRAGONS AND HOW HICCUP LIVES!

A thousand curses of men and elves and dwarves... and orcs on cliffhangers.

I was so happy when I saw that I could give you reputation for this post. ;)

Also on my list, the latest Lemony Snicket book. It sounds fantastic.

Bloodfire Quest: The Dark Legacy of Shannara by Terry Brooks

The Fall of Arthur by J.R.R. Tolkien(Which comes out on the 23rd)

Mistborn Trilogy Box Set by Brandon Sanderson

The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

Six Moon Summer by SM Reine

The Storyteller and Lone Wolf by Jodi Picoult

The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan

Magic Tree House#47 &48: Abe Lincoln At Last! and A Perfect Time For Pandas by Mary Pope Osborne

I am so grateful that Tolkien's son is doing that. It's amazing how much he loved his father's works as we do, and is sharing them. I hope it comes out on Kindle soon.

Well, I wouldn't say I'm desperate to read these, but, I bought them because I wanted to read them:

The Iliad
The Odyssey
The Star Wars trilogy (assuming they are the novelizations based on the original trilogy).

They're all big books too, so I'm hoping it'll help fill up my free time once I take my national exam in July. ;)

Back