• Episode II: Attack of the Clones

• Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

• Clone Wars Animated

• Episode VII: The Force Awakens

• Episode VIII: The Last Jedi

• Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker

Results are only viewable after voting.
i LUV star wars!! :D :D :D
i just finished watching episode III! i might get killed for sying this about the great master yoda, but it's so cute when he's fighting palpatine in ROTS!

lol! Me too he's so cute! I love star wars so very much *dances*
Hehe aww I love how Padawans have braids!

~Manda

iam a huge SW fan when i saw A New Hope it blew my mind then when i saw ROTS It was good moive my favortie part would be ankains duel with obi wan on Mustfar i loved the effects but i dindt like AOTC the acting was horrblie but the affects were great the only good actors where Christhoper Lee Ewan McGregor and Frank Oz when i saw ROTS my sister was scared to death when she saw papltine when he deforms she held on to my hand so tight it went num lol my favortie charcter would have to be general greivous

Yeah, I love Star Wars, too. I was so happy to see ROTS opening night and it was soooo worth it. I am so sad that no more films are coming out (as of right now anyway...). Has anyone seen all 6 back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back? :)

Also, has anyone seen the clone wars cartoons that set the stage for episode III? They are pretty cool and explain a lot of the intermediary between episodes II and III.

He's making some Indiana Jones' thing I think o_O
I can't remember!

My big brother has the DVDs for Clone Wars, I must watch them one day.

I liked AOTC I thought the music in it was amazing, and that the Yoda and Dooku fight was amazing. And that the Anakin and Dooku fight was good (2 lightsabres looked AWESOME!)
I also liked the feel of an old Hollywood romance :)
It was very sweet, and yeah, it doesn't really happen like that in real life but that's the brilliance of star wars!

I liked the way Anakin was played, he managed to put the darkness into him, and the arrogance at times. But he also made him seem so innocent and naive.

I love allll the movies, I think I have watched them back to back!
Well I certainly watched the three classics in a row and the 3 prequels.
I dunno if i've done all of them!

~Manda
I loved it

Loony said:
He's making some Indiana Jones' thing I think o_O
I can't remember!
Lucas and Spielberg are working on making an Indiana Jones Four.

Oh how can George stop now?! He says he is..but will he? He made a pile of money on these things...I doubt he will quit just yet.
I watched an interview with Lucas a while back and he's stopping because he doesn't want Star Wars to become like Star Trek.

Charn_Tim said:
yeah, you can count me in on that. I have seen the old version of star wars (episodes 4-6) about 10 times each (including two marathons where I have watched them back-to-back-to-back). The new ones are pretty good (especially episode III IMO), but not quite as good as the original. Anyone else agree?
Hey so did I those are the only ones I have I've seen one other one but can't rember what it was. :D

Actually, there *are* plans to do an SW television series, although no definite plans on plotline have come out yet.
However, this was officially announced last year.

There are two TV shows coming out. One is going to be like the Clone Wars, animated probably by the same people in the same way. The other will be live action. That is the plan.

I liked all six movies though nothing can beat the originals! Though Hayden is hot, there was something missing in the prequels.

I have been a big fan for a long time. I was a fan when I was little because I thought R2 was funny and cute. It was not until they were re released that I became a crazy fan like I am.

I saw Ep II and Ep III at midnight showing, went to CIII (in costume), and have such a wealth of Star Wars trivia, it is almost scary. I actually won a trivia contest at CIII.

I have many books and many things I have collected. And now that I sound possibly scary, I should be going.

May the Force be with you all!

lol!
(By the way, why in your siggy is the picture with Cedric above Gryffindor? He's Hufflepuff.....)

I love them so very much squee squee squee.

I have to watch Clone Wars, the animated series, my bro has them on DVD and I HAVE to watch them!

~Manda

Loony said:
lol!
(By the way, why in your siggy is the picture with Cedric above Gryffindor? He's Hufflepuff.....)

I love them so very much squee squee squee.

I have to watch Clone Wars, the animated series, my bro has them on DVD and I HAVE to watch them!

~Manda

The Clones Wars are good. It took a little time to get used to the cartoon.

And the quiz puts you in a house and choose a character for you. Two quizzes in one. :)

Charn_Tim said:
Yeah, I love Star Wars, too. I was so happy to see ROTS opening night and it was soooo worth it. I am so sad that no more films are coming out (as of right now anyway...). Has anyone seen all 6 back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back? :)

Also, has anyone seen the clone wars cartoons that set the stage for episode III? They are pretty cool and explain a lot of the intermediary between episodes II and III.

i wanna see that in an imax! the movies :D

SusanoftheSouthernSun said:
The Clones Wars are good. It took a little time to get used to the cartoon.

And the quiz puts you in a house and choose a character for you. Two quizzes in one. :)

OOOH that makes much more sense lol! (The quiz)

Yeah we have 2 DVDs of clone wars I totally must watch them!

Oh yeah I've loved Star Wars for a really long time....and NOT because of any new ones either, actually to tell you the truth the OLD ones are STILL my favorite I just love them!! :D I still like the new ones I guess but they're...I dunno....different.....plus Han Solo's not in them and he's the best character on the planet so obviously they're not gonna be as good lol jk I still like the old ones more ;)

Calling all Yodanites!!!

Many love the small green one. Hot he is, just like Kermit the Frog.

All humor aside, I think part of the joy of watching Star Wars is that it is not as socially redeeming as Star Trek. There is good and evil, and good wins, but basically it was FUN. Star Trek I enjoy too, but in a whole different way.

Last edited:
can i be a yodanite? i love yoda... my mom says the guy who did his voice did grover in sesame street....

maybe this is off-topic, but you know how some ppl have problems w/hayden christensen (sp?)? well, the other day me and my mom were talking about him and she doesnt like him, so she was thinking of other actors who could play anakin. she was thinking johnny depp was good except he's a little too old and probably wouldnt do star wars... you'll never guess who she thought of next....

it was weird, i tell you.

Back