Designers Corner

What design category(s) interests you the most?

• Total voters
My two fav's this week :D

Sophisticated Holiday Retreat in the French Alps
Chalet-White-Pearl-2.jpg

See more pictures here

30 Poolside Terrace Ideas to Get You Ready for the Summer
Poolside-terraces-Freshome-12.jpg

See more pictures here

The light switch mural looks awesome!

Doesn't it!? I love it

TAKE ME TO THAT POOL. NOOOOW.

*i'm serious

HAHA IKR! Great vacation spot :D

Reagan got creative on Polyvore...
This is my favorite set so far :)
j7assk.jpg

Ain't showing... ><

Here's another Polyvore set:

picture.php

LOL I was like, WHAT THE HECK IS WITH THESE BIG NUMBERS ><.. I completely forgot about that, thanks for following the rules ><

ANYWAY, I love that set! The iPod looks freaking sweet in there!

Here are the two newest ones!

1: Stunning Before And After Singapore Shoebox Flat Makeover
Singapore-shoebox-flat-makeover-by-KNQ-Associates-1.jpg

This is pretty much my idea of a PERFECT colored house! I LOVE the style of this house SO much.. That blue is probably my favorite. See more pics here
3: Amazing Rooftop Garden Nestled Between Skyscrapers
cityRooftop2-5.jpg

See more pics here

that one kind of reminds me of the wizard of oz

LOL Same here :-D

Alrighty. I've been slacking off guys! So now I have 3 designs for you.. These are INSANE.

First, I'll start with

100,000 Swarming Solar-Powered LED Spheres Mimicking Nature
Tokyos-Solar-Powered-LED-Spheres-6.jpg

This won't make sense unless you look at the other pictures guys. So make sure to look at more pics here

Next, I have this BEAUTIFULLY modern white-and-red scale house to present. Other then the scary Graphitti-lady mural on the wall, I am IN LOVE with this house! It is the definition of open concept! Without further ado here is the

Modern Grafitti House in Peru
Casa-Graffiti-9.jpg

PLEASE look at more here!

Finally, I have this beautiful "High-End Hotel" to show you. I mean, this place is just AMAZING. It's MASSIVE but the good massive :p. Here is

Amsterdam’s Fascinating High-End Conservatorium Hotel
Hotel-Conservatorium-in-Amsterdam-4.jpg

In my opinion this is the best out of the three. See more pics here

Last edited:
Wow, you're fast! HAHA

Emotionally uncomfortable? How so?

I AM IN LOVE WITH THE WINE GLASS ROOM!
It's too big and open... I think I would feel (the opposite) of claustrophobic... (I have tried to explain this to Forte too... he doesn't understand). I just don't like high ceilings... it might be because I am already on the smaller/shorter end of things... and it just makes me feel so unimportant or something...

It's too big and open... I think I would feel (the opposite) of claustrophobic... (I have tried to explain this to Forte too... he doesn't understand). I just don't like high ceilings... it might be because I am already on the smaller/shorter end of things... and it just makes me feel so unimportant or something...

Makes sense to me.. You feel more comfortable in cozy spaces? and open spaces overwhelm you?

I'm the opposite :p, I would go crazy living in a small house, but would LOVE to work at or visit a hotel like this!

Back