GG's Special Kitchen - please donate!

*donates irony*

That's right, eat your words! :D

*Eats* I did and they were tasty.

Do not eat. You ought to fast to show how grieved you are at the treatment of the DLF.

*Eats DLF* See? That's how grieved I am.

*Donates the DLF* Heh.

*Donates my jerk of a Fade nerd, Solas* Okay, so in Dragon Age, you can start romantic relationships with other characters in the game, right? So my Inquisitor started this relationship with Solas and it was going pretty good, both of them were happy and such, and then out of the blue he just dumps her. Like, they were having this romantic scene in Crestwood and he removed my character's vallaslin, and then he just goes, "Oh, wait, I'm distracting you. Sorry, I'll leave now." And he just walks away, leaving my poor Inquisitor standing there, going, "Uh, what just happened?" Now he refuses to talk about it till after the final battle! DUDE! NOT COOL!

*Eats* How incredibly rude. XD

*donates Glen*

*Eats* Always a solid choice.

*Donates Sopespian's donation of Glen*

*Eats* Another good idea

*Donates Rainshadow's donation of Sopespian's donation of Glen*

*Eats* even better

*donates donationception*

*Eats* Perfect

We donate Rainshadow's coffin and hope that she enjoys using it. Beginning tomorrow.

*Eats* Well that got creepy.

Time Lord, Glen. I've got twelve extra lives. ;)

*Donates WarriorSatyr's donation of my donation of Sopespian's donation of Glen*

*Donates Sopespian's donation of donateception*

*Eats*

*Donates Isabela* How DARE she betray me?! After all we've been through together, when I asked her to give me the relic so I could give it back to the Arishok, she just took off with the ancient texts! And now the Arishok and his Qunari are assaulting Kirkwall! ISABELA, WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

*Donates the Arishok* He made me look like a fool in front of Guard-Captain Aveline, and then he proceeded to betray my trust and attack Kirkwall, so I'm just a tiny bit angry at him. :rolleyes:

*Donates Merrill* Okay, so I refused to give her the Dalish heirloom because she was gonna use it on a possibly corrupted Eluvian that could destroy the whole world as we know it, right? She gets really angry at me, which is understandable, but then I try to go make it up to her by giving her a halla figurine I found and that only gave me more rivalry points with her? What?

*Donates Anders* How come I tried to be nice to Anders by giving him a Tevinter amulet and it just gave me rivalry points? Seriously, he seemed happy with the gift! GAH!

*Donates Guard-Captain Aveline* WHY YOU NO LIKE MY GIFT?! IT PRETTY SHIELD! YOU LIKE SHIELD!! WHY YOU NO LIKE THIS SHIELD?!

At least Fenris liked his gift, even if it didn't give me any friendship points. I suppose that's because it was a book and he can't read (although I did promise to teach him), but still, it's nice to know that at least one companion liked my gifts.

*Donates the fact that Fenris can't read*

...I had a very eventful Dragon Age 2 play session yesterday. :p

*donates the Grim Reaper* (because Freckles apparently likes him. or thinks she is him. though I'm not sure how that would work. too many paradoxes in this place....)

I love paradoxes! Not sure how that avvy evolved... I've had it for a very long time now, occasionally replaced by Santa Claus and a reindeer.

*donates sunflower seeds*

We donate all the evil hearts who have donated innocents unto the Gobbling Lady's ravenous appetite.

*Eats* Tough luck

*Donates Isabela* How DARE she betray me?! After all we've been through together, when I asked her to give me the relic so I could give it back to the Arishok, she just took off with the ancient texts! And now the Arishok and his Qunari are assaulting Kirkwall! ISABELA, WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

*Donates the Arishok* He made me look like a fool in front of Guard-Captain Aveline, and then he proceeded to betray my trust and attack Kirkwall, so I'm just a tiny bit angry at him. :rolleyes:

*Donates Merrill* Okay, so I refused to give her the Dalish heirloom because she was gonna use it on a possibly corrupted Eluvian that could destroy the whole world as we know it, right? She gets really angry at me, which is understandable, but then I try to go make it up to her by giving her a halla figurine I found and that only gave me more rivalry points with her? What?

*Donates Anders* How come I tried to be nice to Anders by giving him a Tevinter amulet and it just gave me rivalry points? Seriously, he seemed happy with the gift! GAH!

*Donates Guard-Captain Aveline* WHY YOU NO LIKE MY GIFT?! IT PRETTY SHIELD! YOU LIKE SHIELD!! WHY YOU NO LIKE THIS SHIELD?!

At least Fenris liked his gift, even if it didn't give me any friendship points. I suppose that's because it was a book and he can't read (although I did promise to teach him), but still, it's nice to know that at least one companion liked my gifts.

*Donates the fact that Fenris can't read*

...I had a very eventful Dragon Age 2 play session yesterday. :p

*Eats* Well that was a rollercoaster. XD

*Donates Family Force 5 Chainsaw* Guess what I'm listening to...

*Donates nice weather* We need more of that...

*Eats* It's lovely outside right now.

*Donates bad weather* We need more of that. ;D

*Eats* Heathen

*Donates fair weather* In between

*Donates happiness* We need more of that, too. :D

*Eats* True dat

*donates domesticated dates on aluminosilicate plates*

*Eats* What now?

*donates the Grim Reaper* (because Freckles apparently likes him. or thinks she is him. though I'm not sure how that would work. too many paradoxes in this place....)

*Eats* A little confusing

I love paradoxes! Not sure how that avvy evolved... I've had it for a very long time now, occasionally replaced by Santa Claus and a reindeer.

*donates sunflower seeds*

*Eats* Yeah I just don't question

*Donates paradoxes*

*Donates Santa Claus*

*Donates reindeer*

*Eats* Dude, it's April

*donates a pair of docs*

*Eats* That's how I was taught what that word means

*Donates Mr. Green :D *

*Eats* My favorite

Frankly, he deserves it....

*donates Miraz :mad:*

*Eats* He does too

*Donates Divine Justinia, who's screaming at the moment* Seriously, lady, stop screaming. "SOMEBODY, HELP ME! RUN WHILE YOU CAN! WARN THEM!" Her voice is annoying.

*Donates Watson's Inquisitor* We spent, like, a half an hour creating her Lavellan, and after me ripping most of my hair out as she meticulously created her character, only to have both of us go "EW!" as soon as she started playing. (Her Lavellan, Beatrice, has such a huge forehead and has an underbite that looks rather gross. Combined with slightly too-powerful makeup, it made for an... er... lovely Inquisitor. :p

*Donates the pride demon Watson's fighting right now* Maybe that'll help her beat this part of the intro. Goodness knows it's taken her long enough to get this far. :rolleyes: (We started the game at about 6:30ish, and now it's 8:16 and she hasn't even finished the introduction to the game. :p )

Depressed artists need a healthy variety of appreciative messages every day to carry on. You're doing a great job, fans, keep up the good work!

*donates How to Train your Dragon action figures*

Last edited:
Back