decorating TDL for Palm Sunday & Easter

shortangel

brings in a whole lot of decorations includeing a cardboard cutout of Jesus rideing on a donkey :) with the word Hosana on it, brings in cut outs of cardboard palm branches :) puts up a wooden cross with a purple cloth on it & a crown of thorns that symblozes Jesus death on the cross & his reesurction, puts up a cardboard cut out of the Easter bunny & then gets glittering Easter grass & fills several Easter baskets with it, puts in a dozen of those sparkleing glitter plastic Easter eggs :)

You could do Palm Sunday decorations, because that's already past. Gethsemane shots would be appropriate as well, especially on Thursday, as well as crucifixion shots. The Resurrection pictures should wait until Sunday, but then, cut loose!

I don't observe Lent, so I'll be happy to decorate! Of course, my idea of decorating is strewing Telmarine flags everywhere, but...

Just kidding.
palm-branches_1426178244.jpg

Yeah, lovely pic, Sweetie!

Oh, that's right, you said I'm only supposed to call Inkspot that... :D

brings in a wooden cross with 3 nails in it

brings in a wooden cross with 3 nails in it puts it with the other decorations, brings in a sign that says 2,00000 years ago the Son Of God paid the penalty for my sins & for the sins of humanity, brings in a casette player plugs it into TDL's electrical outlet & puts on the CD whinch has the tradtional hymn the old rugged cross turns the volume to a certain nice level so everyone can enjoy it

comes hopping in with her bunny ears on with cartons of Ressrection eggs

comes hopping in with her bunny ears on with cartons of Ressurcttion Eggs that the story of Easter in them, fills baskets with them :)

Back