Duffer Boot Camp!

What does eating something again entail?

Regurgitation, we presume....

Young lady Freckles, have you never heard that sheep clip the lawn of the White House? And is the White House a zoo?

Actually, yes. But that is a closely guarded secret. At any rate, goats do cleanup work at many non-zoo locations around the world. We consider zoos unjust. Animals have dignity and ought to be assisted in finding gainful employment so that they can work 40-hour weeks, with two weeks paid vacation time. And dental insurance.

Sadly, a lack of insurance options for goats is common worldwide. We are working to rectify the problem with the dust behind the mod couch. It's remarkable how dangerous dust can be if you alert it to its enslaved condition.

There are masses of dust in some places; however, the dust behind the mod couch has been polluted with cheese crumbs and is in a rather disorderly condition.

It's dust. I really don't see why you people care about dust....

Oh. The war criminal has returned. Actually, we have no interest in her anymore. Her hands are polluted with the collapse of two and a half continents. Freckles, having once shown affection for the DLF, might be a better target.

When did Glen collapse two and a half continents?

What she (?) asked!!

Freckles, having once shown affection for the DLF, might be a better target.[/I]

You think that's my weak spot? Love conquers all, my friend, and its conquest will be terrible to behold. In the north, the battle will rage fiercely as lovers feed each other ice cream. In the west, they will be worn out by battles of "We'll do it your way" - "No, your way" - "No, I insist, we'll do just what you like best". In the south, all brave soldiers will go blind, for love is blind. Finally, in the east, they fall. To the last man, they fall in love.

Fear me!

I just didn't want to offend anyone by equating warrior with male.

Actually, didn't you have an avatar with a drummer/drum set once? I would totally have guessed you were a he if you still had that. If you ever had that.

He, actually. But that's all right. Assume everyone on the internet is a teenaged girl until they prove you wrong, right?

Actually, the original forum consensus was that I was a guy...although I actually was a teenaged girl (or not far past it) at the time. People thought they could "just tell." It was very amusing, until I finally had to clear things up. :p

Alas, poor Freckles. Done in by political correctness. (Which may actually be a disgruntled platypus; it's hard to say for sure. But if so, no wonder it's afraid of being stereotyped.)

What does eating something again entail?

Regurgitation, we presume....

Actually mainly paradoxes.

Actually, the original forum consensus was that I was a guy...although I actually was a teenaged girl (or not far past it) at the time. People thought they could "just tell." It was very amusing, until I finally had to clear things up. :p

I must say, I never had any confusion with my username...

*is offended for PC*

His name is Political Correctness. It used to be Platypus Correctness, but people kept stereotyping him.

Back